Be careful what you wished for thread.. Disappeared - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Be careful what you wished for thread.. Disappeared

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Jesus psyco, at least TRY not to sound like a 5th grader so it appears that I was wrong in my statements. gwill simply stated the obvious. Nothing to get butt hurt over.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Jesus psyco, at least TRY not to sound like a 5th grader so it appears that I was wrong in my statements. gwill simply stated the obvious. Nothing to get butt hurt over.
    well only way you understand me sorry if i need to put myself at your level

Post Count
    Hey speedie, shouldn't you be tapping? That's a big lead to chase. Or have you given up?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Banned
    Post Count
    21 million point difference now, Supu better put the afterburners on to catch up. I think it's better to leave Speed alone as he is obviously going through a hard time in his life right now. With the pressure of trying to be number 1 and the thinking that everyone is jealous about Supu he needs some space. So if you see him strolling the hallway at your elementary or high school, or on the battlefield of MW, or even in an appliance store give him a hug and tell them you understand. And if he tries and call you names or say you are jealous of him just look him in the eye, give him a smile, and say it's OK Speed its going to be OK.

I hope you have a sense of humor Speed.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Toby, you never answered the question about which appliance brands arnt bunk. Guess you were speaking from the south end again. You know, with that wonderful 6th grade education of yours, I'm suprised NASA hasn't contacted you to help them get a man on Mars.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Toby, you never answered the question about which appliance brands arnt bunk. Guess you were speaking from the south end again. You know, with that wonderful 6th grade education of yours, I'm suprised NASA hasn't contacted you to help them get a man on Mars.
    Completely irrelevant, kinda like you. I will however be happy to engage you in talks about how bad a$$ the birds are and the dominate display of game play they provided for the masses this weekend. Wire to wire and not a serious threat by SUP all weekend, WOW.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Ok, then you're completely irrelevant, see how easy that's was. You make up comments, then can't back them up, so obviously now that you've proven who and what you are, there's no further need to interact with a someone who has proven himself in this way.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ok, then you're completely irrelevant, see how easy that's was. You make up comments, then can't back them up, so obviously now that you've proven who and what you are, there's no further need to interact with a someone who has proven himself in this way.
    But you will, nevertheless.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If you want to chat about appliances then hit me up off line, this is a modern war forum not GE. You bore people enough.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    But you will, nevertheless.
    Haha of course he will, he's a text book narcissist

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You're the one who brought up the discussion about bunk appliances Toby. The rest of us would like clarification on your comments, or are you avoiding answering the questions?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You're the one who brought up the discussion about bunk appliances Toby. The rest of us would like clarification on your comments, or are you avoiding answering the questions?
    I thought you weren't interacting with him.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Give us a break and stfu, not a single soul here cares or has asked about stupid appliances. So let's refrain from using phrases like "the rest of us" when your the only idiot that continues to bring it up!