Be careful what you wished for thread.. Disappeared - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Be careful what you wished for thread.. Disappeared

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Didn't one player mention something about another player BUYING an account known as SUPXXXNY or something like that? Then someone said that was against the ToS? I think one poster said it was the worst kept secret in ALL of MW, and the one that bought that account was always on the forum proclaiming how pure he or she lived her or his life. Could the delete have been about the worst kept secret embarking Mr or Ms PURITY?
    Why would you want to buy an account in a losing faction?? ;-))
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Didn't one player mention something about another player BUYING an account known as SUPXXXNY or something like that? Then someone said that was against the ToS? I think one poster said it was the worst kept secret in ALL of MW, and the one that bought that account was always on the forum proclaiming how pure he or she lived her or his life. Could the delete have been about the worst kept secret embarking Mr or Ms PURITY?
    Think they said SUpDanny

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Why would you want to buy an account in a losing faction?? ;-))

The thread that went missing had more details than I reported. It even had the EXACT name of the account allegedly bought and sold, and named and shamed. I suppose that's why the thread was deleted, TMI, naming and shaming.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Then there's this...
    l.
    l..

http://www.wsj.com/articles/apple-ta...are-1442750168
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I see you guys are still jealous, this is just too funny. its strange how I'm supposed to be a certain player, yet I havnt played the game once this cycle. Maybe I'm the boogie man too. Apparently you guys seem to be badly informed on many levels. Or maybe just purposely and easily misdirected,lol. It's ok guys, we understand your addiction. You can't help yourselves.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I see you guys are still jealous, this is just too funny. its strange how I'm supposed to be a certain player, yet I havnt played the game once this cycle. Maybe I'm the boogie man too. Apparently you guys seem to be badly informed on many levels. Or maybe just purposely and easily misdirected,lol. It's ok guys, we understand your addiction. You can't help yourselves.
    Dudes like a stuck record.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You still losing miserably

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Nobody's jealous. They're just not into you.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    AGAIN I would like to thank SUP/Pheonix for making my last wd a memorable one.. yes as announced earlier this is my last wd turning my team over to a new leader(if one gets selected) or simply closing it out. I know is arrogant and conceited of me since SUP doenst even know my team exist.. but I like to think this is their way of saying goodbye

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I deleted the thread cos you idiots once again turned it into a personal hate thread. I have never met such a bunch of bitter people.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegaman View Post
    I deleted the thread cos you idiots once again turned it into a personal hate thread. I have never met such a bunch of bitter people.
    throughout the course of all online/app games the number one team always breeds hatred. And aside from being number one they don't have to do a thing to earn it. Some are jealous of the money they spend wishing they could afford to waste(yes I said waste) that kind of money without suffering. Some just hate them cause they will never be ranked that high. It is in peoples nature to spread rumours talk trash and "hate" the highest ranked whether in sports on the job in their industry and or in game. Its sad but I have been on both sides as in another game I am actually in the number 1 clan. And I have been accused of working for the company that makes the game(I wish) and told that I should be ashamed I have spent so much money(jokes on them in a year I spent less then 250((us))). the info they post in chat forum(just like in here) couldn't be farther from the truth if they were actually trying to make it that ridiculous. Now I personally have nothing against sup have said that several times but I also would enjoy seeing someone else on top for once as it gets boring when the outcome is predictable. One wouldn't watch a tv serious for 5 years if every week it ended exactly same way.. same principle.. but they haters gonna hate and the wannabees gonna keep dreaming.. in the end it is just a game quit taking it so serious
    Last edited by good gawd noooo; 09-20-2015 at 09:37 AM.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I guess there got there reasons. But on a lighter note. You should meet my sisters. Bitter is an understatement lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Liar liar pants on fire. Own it buttercup

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You need to grow some or at least have them drop. It's all good fun sensitive Sally.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    image.jpg

Lol look like they lost during shutdown