IOS8 No access now - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: IOS8 No access now

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm not getting the spinning thing on my iPad when I try load game, no message no nothing, it jus switches itself off...does this mean I'm locked out the game or what...am super stressed now ��

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheila Hughes View Post
    My modern war is back down again, crime city is ok...Ffs sposed to be stress free Sunday...
    So stop stressing. It's a game.

Initially, the issue was not with anything GREE related, and seems to have been fixed. However, seeing as you rushed into things and upgraded to iOS 9, you've now got bigger problems. There are a bunch of threads about what to do to POSSIBLY get around the GREE issue with iOS 9. One might work for you.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    So stop stressing. It's a game.

Initially, the issue was not with anything GREE related, and seems to have been fixed. However, seeing as you rushed into things and upgraded to iOS 9, you've now got bigger problems. There are a bunch of threads about what to do to POSSIBLY get around the GREE issue with iOS 9. One might work for you.

Aye it's a game, a game I've enjoyed playing for few yrs and recently there seems to be one problem after another!

I enjoy being part of my faction, so as well as being a game there's the social element too and I'm not the only one experiencing this problem in my faction as we've bn discussing it in group me.

Last time I had to delete the app I lost lots of my stats & I really don't wish to lose any again, thank u very much!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    1-delete the game
    2-wait 1h
    3-install the game

You will be able to connect about 10 times then it will lock again you will need to do step 1-2-3 again

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by psyconaz View Post
    1-delete the game
    2-wait 1h
    3-install the game

You will be able to connect about 10 times then it will lock again you will need to do step 1-2-3 again
    Thanks for that 👍😊

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    RECENTLY there's been problem after problem? ROFL! It's ALWAYS been like that lol.

And I know full well all of the aspects you speak of. And I still say, it's a game. No need to stress about it (been there, done that). Find something else to consume your time. You'll be much happier for it. When the mess games sorted out, the game will still be here. Well, MAYBE it will still be here.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    RECENTLY there's been problem after problem? ROFL! It's ALWAYS been like that lol.

And I know full well all of the aspects you speak of. And I still say, it's a game. No need to stress about it (been there, done that). Find something else to consume your time. You'll be much happier for it. When the mess games sorted out, the game will still be here. Well, MAYBE it will still be here.
    😂😂😂 my time is consumed by a full time job, studies, twin 4yr olds and a dog 😂😂😂 my games r my wee escape fi all of that 😉

I do agree however there's ALWAYS bn problems in the game lol usually tho it's up n running quite sn...

Anyhow cheers for ur response, am jus about to install again n see if it's working 😉