Uninstall - Reinstall Problems

Over time the App clogs up. It stutters. It freezes. The freezes gradually last longer. Presumably the Cache needs to be cleared. But there is no mechanism provided by Apple or Gree to do this. So our only alternative is to uninstall and then reinstall the whole App.

On my Samsung tablet, just one click clears the caches of all apps on the device. Unfortunately League Of War is not available on Android. And in addition, there are some apps on Apple that have their own Clear Cache built in. So it is not an issue that is difficult to solve.

But we are forced to uninstall and reinstall. And this is a risky business. Last time I did it, all of my activity for the previous 36 hours was wiped from my account. I have heard of other players being set back over a week and losing Epic units that they had recently won.

Surely Gree could introduce a Clear Cache button in their next update to save us all from these irritating difficulties.

I invite comment and discussion of this issue.

Hmm... All player info & progress is kept server-side, so I'm not sure how you lost 36hrs. Weird.

Maybe weak wifi signal? Idk, just guessing.
    Line ID: clementine88

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Hmm... All player info & progress is kept server-side, so I'm not sure how you lost 36hrs. Weird.

Maybe weak wifi signal? Idk, just guessing.
    Thank you for your comment.

It is weird. It should not happen. But it is very common amongst LoW players. Latest incident - somebody lost 1.5 million points from their account.

According to my device, my wifi is "Very Strong" - 54 mb per second.

Does anybody know of any apps that can clear cache on Apple devices?

I always lose at least a few hours when I reinstall up to almost a whole day's of playing. It really is inconsistent on how far back it will set you. Only thing that won't reset is the boss number you're on but it will reset the points.

There is another thread about this, sounds like the same kind of rollback (?) issue which should not be happening, ever.

I'll let them know.

Edit: link added for this thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...s-big-problem-!!!
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 09-22-2015 at 08:29 AM. Reason: link added

GREE knows about this issue and is investigating it.

Please send in a ticket if you haven't already with as much info as possible when the rollback happened: what you were doing, what you noticed is missing/lost, etc...
    Type "Rollback, lost progress/items" or something like that in the subject line.

If you have any teammates with the same issue, please ask them to send in a ticket and invite them to post in this thread, too.

Thanks for your patience while GREE gets this figured out.

**Please note: Customer Service (CS) tickets are private & contain personnel info. Please do not post quoted ticket correspondences or CS replies on the forums. Thanks!

Ok, I shall do that. Thanks for your help.