Game got crash crashhh. What's going on with K 'n D Gree ?

Recently(about 2 days) My game ,iOS, got crash so so much. Open game waited for loading screen and it kicked me to home page. If lucky I could play for 5 mins but when I change armors or wear blings or open friend list it crash again. i deleted game reinstalled 5 times but the problem has not solved. (every time you reinstall game you have to wait for it dowload 450mb and when open game have to wait for 28mb.).. What's going on with K nD servers ?? It's heroic and raid, please fix asap.. Thanks for reading.

did you upgrade to iOS9? The facebook page lists a bunch of people having problems on iOS9.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    did you upgrade to iOS9? The facebook page lists a bunch of people having problems on iOS9.
    I agree. it seems to be an issue with the new ios. The game is unplayable

I did upgrade, and I can get in, but the game play is very choppy, and disjointed. This on top of the previous issue with resets does not give me confidence in being able to continue to play. On the up side, I DID actually get a not-automated reply on the whole reset issue, telling me they are working on it! I am amazed!

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    I agree. it seems to be an issue with the new ios. The game is unplayable
    My iOS is 8.1.2. If I upgraded to 9.0 i will never ever ask here. I wonder why the problem never happend until recently??? There's must be something wrong with Gree server.. Played 5-10 mins change armors ->crash. Open game and fot kicked to home screen right after loading screen about 3 times. I really want to quit but there's so much things I need to do. .. Grrrrrrrrrrrr..

I have this problem also. It started out only crashing when I would try to open my friend list, then started to happen when I would open the game. I had the old ios 8.1.2 with the game crashing almost everytime I would open it for the past couple of weeks. I decided to try upgrading to the new ios 9, no luck it crashes just as often if not more. I'm just glad to hear I'm not the only one with this problem. I just hate missing out on heroic mode, because of this problem.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...iOS-9-0-Update

Gree has verified that the crash issue has been going on since the ios9 update. They are working on it

I doubt Gree's servers got problem. Yesterday I played whole day- night without any problems, i read news and backed to game --> loading and played well, read mail backed to game, OK.. But today, it crashed crashed so much, I couldn't even pressed the button "armor finish"..

I'm still on iOS 7.1.2 (never had space for the 8 update, and 9 is causing too many issues) and having crash issues. Crashes every time I try to enter the friends menu, and sometimes when I try to enter a level. Sent a ticket yesterday, waiting for reply.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

I have iOs 9 on my iPod 6 and it works fine for me.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    I'm still on iOS 7.1.2 (never had space for the 8 update, and 9 is causing too many issues) and having crash issues. Crashes every time I try to enter the friends menu, and sometimes when I try to enter a level. Sent a ticket yesterday, waiting for reply.
    Hi Adisty, try deleting and reinstalling the app. All player info & progress is kept server-side so you won't lose anything.

Whenever my games start crashing too often or lags too much, reinstalling usually clears it. I hope it helps you, too.

Good luck!
    Line ID: clementine88

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Hi Adisty, try deleting and reinstalling the app. All player info & progress is kept server-side so you won't lose anything.
    Make sure to first do force safe attempts such as donating to guild, changing gear/appearance/name of knight to really, really, really be sure the info is at the server and not just locally...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Thanks for the info you two! I'll give those a try later and post my result.

Uninstalled/reinstalled, still crashing when I try to go in the friend menu. It even had a small (20MB) update after the reinstall. Hasn't crashed anywhere else yet, so I guess I'll have to wait for a response for the friend issue.

I'm so tired of deleted and reinstalled game, waste my time and usage of datas.. Like yesterday after about ten,10, times tried of logging in, everytime game kicked me to home screen I opened game over and over I got 1 lucky and could play about 30 mins - 1 hour uuntil opened friends list or changed ring/amulet.... I guess depend on time zone and maybe, gree has dropped servers or your luck :-D. Sad but True.. Livin on a prayer..:-(

There's so much thing for me to del or forget this game.