DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: are legendaries gone forever?

Consistent Contributor Pocos_Peros_Locos's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

are legendaries gone forever?

so 1 day war was old school style, and this war is old school style. Are legendaries EVER coming back?

I hope so cuz i spend more when there's legendaries as I'm sure other ppl do too. W/o legs - this game sucks. I'm glad I still have my xbox 360 cuz that's going to get alot more play then cc now.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocos_Peros_Locos View Post
    so 1 day war was old school style, and this war is old school style. Are legendaries EVER coming back?

I hope so cuz i spend more when there's legendaries as I'm sure other ppl do too. W/o legs - this game sucks. I'm glad I still have my xbox 360 cuz that's going to get alot more play then cc now.
    You don't have an Xbox one or PS4?

Mr T pities you fool!

Consistent Contributor Pocos_Peros_Locos's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    nope - no xbox one or ps4 - cuz i spend all my $ on cc lol... plus i don't want or need one of those right now lol

Post Count
    I'm sure GREE knows whether they made more off premium matches... You don't have to tell them your personal anecdote.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    In moder war always here.
    Anyways they remove here cuz u need to spend more gold for reach ur minimum syn.

The bad side is i dont buy gold in this cycle cuz that cost to much for reach mini. Just the minimum gold
    With legendary or premium its true i spend a vault.
    Idk how they think the game lol.....gree surprised me always about commercial part.
    Gave me the commercial part and gree can get 50% revenue of $ that sure

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I want tom ake care but dont fact

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by F@st View Post
    In moder war always here.
    Anyways they remove here cuz u need to spend more gold for reach ur minimum syn.

The bad side is i dont buy gold in this cycle cuz that cost to much for reach mini. Just the minimum gold
    With legendary or premium its true i spend a vault.
    Idk how they think the game lol.....gree surprised me always about commercial part.
    Gave me the commercial part and gree can get 50% revenue of $ that sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    I want tom ake care but dont fact
    would the both of you care to elaborate? I'm a little confused as to what, you're getting at. thanks

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The reason they got rid of legendaries matches is that spending was most likely way down on wars since players would mostly only spend gold on legendary and maybe epic battles which is only about 5-25% of your total battles. This way people will spend on any battle

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ghetto69143 View Post
    would the both of you care to elaborate? I'm a little confused as to what, you're getting at. thanks
    F@st isn't meant to be "understood." His posts are like poetry composed from random words and spelling errors. Don't try to decipher them, just enjoy.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    I hope they change back the raid boss too. New style raid boss is boooring

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocos_Peros_Locos View Post

Peasant.

If you spent less on Crime City you'd be able to afford an XB1.

Post Count
    Well, one thing I've noticed about the previous premium matchups and these past two wars without them were.. it's taking a considerable amount LESS gold to hold my rank now than it was with premium matchups.

Maybe it was ip mods, because I don't have tildas and 20% on top of 2x points is a big difference.. but I'm ranking around the same spot as I was with premium matchups spending not even a third of the gold.

I'd give approximations of gold use but I don't feel like dealing with trolls.. even though this meer comment is perfect ammunition for one.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Meer???????

Post Count
    Evan, I'm not sure you know what a troll is.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    Yeah, it does seem unlikely that overall spending would be down with premium and legendary matches. While this might be true for some light gold users, the heavy users still need to get the streaks, individual goals, pride factor, etc. It's hard to believe they wouldn't spend at least the same amount if not more for the legendary match ups. I also wouldn't put too much stock in Gree knowing what's going on either. They've proven time and time again that they are not the best marketers nor are they business savvy. I think the whole company is run by programmers and developers and they handle all of the accounting and marketing. It really wouldn't take that much to increase customer satisfaction and revenue, but they refuse to listen.