Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Battling 4 Bahamas

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    20.4 million lead for PR1

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    The score at top is PR1 76 million and Supu at 65 million.
    10 to 1 since you posted this. It's 86 to 66 now

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Sounds like pr1 is scared of something? Why keep pushing? Lol, love it when those words come back to haunt.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Sounds like pr1 is scared of something? Why keep pushing? Lol, love it when those words come back to haunt.
    they are not scared they just kicking your butt, but im sure you guys already have an excuse for your lost, you will probably blame lag or something like this... so pathetic

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I thought you were so busy in "real life" to be babbling away in here? Guess that was a load of bs too!! lol

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Youre sore if sup is winning or if they arnt? Sounds like you're just a generally unhappy person. Care to tell is what your real problem is? Come on, share with us. I'm sure we can help.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Youre sore if sup is winning or if they arnt? Sounds like you're just a generally unhappy person. Care to tell is what your real problem is? Come on, share with us. I'm sure we can help.
    no way you guys win now you need to deal with that lost

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Lost? Do you need directions? You will have to define who the you guys is that you're referring to though.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lost? Do you need directions? You will have to define who the you guys is that you're referring to though.
    oh sorry i forgot i was writting to a child mind, ok will explain it clearly

there is no way you and your team (SUP U) win against PR1 (Phoenix Rising 1)
    sorry but someone as to tell you the truth
    now you and your team go ahead and find an excuse to justify your awesome lost

SUP win all the bonus rewards since first war this is pathetic you guys losing with a big gap like this

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    oh and your team losing righ now so stop typing and go tap to help your team slacker

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Psyco, it appears you are the child here. I am not currently playing this game. Sorry about your lack of comprehension. You might refer any points you have to members of specific teams if you have something you'd like to tell them. By the way, you're still showing your jealousy and level of addiction. You have people who are in first, you hate people who are in second, you hate people who arnt playing at all, see a trend here? Why all the hate guy? Your goals seem to be to just to ruin other peoples entertainment. That shows a jealousy that they do find it entertaining. We can all see that you guys are missing something in your lives, and have to take it out on others

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Psyco, it appears you are the child here. I am not currently playing this game. Sorry about your lack of comprehension. You might refer any points you have to members of specific teams if you have something you'd like to tell them. By the way, you're still showing your jealousy and level of addiction. You have people who are in first, you hate people who are in second, you hate people who arnt playing at all, see a trend here? Why all the hate guy? Your goals seem to be to just to ruin other peoples entertainment. That shows a jealousy that they do find it entertaining. We can all see that you guys are missing something in your lives, and have to take it out on others
    i hate noone i just dont like you cause you are arrogant thats all

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Now you're changing your tune after the fact. Sorry, you "lost" that one, so own it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Now you're changing your tune after the fact. Sorry, you "lost" that one, so own it.
    you always defending SUP so i thought you were in their team but it's ok i still hope PR1 win so we can see a new champion , no hate there just like some change for once

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Haha, an hour later and many posts of me saying that, and you finally comprehend? At least you finally did, don't think the rest of your club does yet.