war prizes - boring

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: war prizes - boring

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

war prizes - boring

I'm wondering how many of the top 50 teams took a look at the war prizes just now and decided the syndicate prizes this war are an absolute joke.

I am not on a top team, but most of the top 30-50 teams will over spend for raw stat prizes that will barely help their stats, as well no mafia attack or def mods which are probably the only ones that help grow your stats.

I think gree is sending a message, keep blowing gold on war and we will make the prizes worse and worse.

at least individual prize have mafia mods for a ranking as low as 3000, so I have a chance at a mafia mod for free while you top teams over spend for prizes that will barely help your stats.

Gree you really have out done yourselves this time.

Post Count
    A 60k mod less grenade for Top 100 is laughable and the lazy planks are giving same prize to Top 400 & Top 1000

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Any team who normally finish outside top 100 might as well not bother. No mods and the pathetic stats are insulting. Only top 10 (for both) and top 15 (for D) up would give me a boost. I wonder if they'd do that for players who normally finish in those tiers.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    And bundle pack with assaut chopper another joke?.....wd get refill ' health during epic boss no? Wtf......

Post Count
    Prizes in individual side event are decent but it's messed up. 2/21 says 9 total wins, I've done 11 OW and and its saying I'm only 8/9. I'm down to my last vault, will piss about and enjoy using that but this turd of a company aren't getting another dime out of me.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gree is reversing stat inflation & bringing balance to the game. You are welcome.
    Last edited by Bad Fish; 09-18-2015 at 06:08 PM. Reason: people complaining - boring

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's an individual type War...decent chain prizes...

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Worthless event. Add another zero to everything. Then your ok. That is all, greetard.

Heaven forbid have something new like decorations, boost buildings, or cash buildings in the mix. Let's charge $100 each instead... we want fun not some pyramid scheme. Get to work. You fail sir, good day.
    Last edited by LeatherKicks; 09-18-2015 at 06:09 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PC77 View Post
    Prizes in individual side event are decent but it's messed up. 2/21 says 9 total wins, I've done 11 OW and and its saying I'm only 8/9. I'm down to my last vault, will piss about and enjoy using that but this turd of a company aren't getting another dime out of me.
    The prizes reset to 0. First was 3/3 second is 9/9 that would be 12 ow

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Prizes SUCK! Leader board SUCKS! No legendarys SUCK!

GREE, YOU SUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    War prizes horrible.
    No legendary matches
    Will save my 27k gold thx gree

Lurker
    Post Count
    They just have it set up for team wins and individual ows not really about total points, 3/21 individual is a prize with a mod. I don't see a problem.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountnezzy View Post
    They just have it set up for team wins and individual ows not really about total points
    No one gives a sh1t about gree's logic, or the lack of it. The prizes SUCK. Period.

Post Count
    I got gold for legendary matches
    with out not worth using crap points
    so saving too it comes back

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountnezzy View Post
    They just have it set up for team wins and individual ows not really about total points, 3/21 individual is a prize with a mod. I don't see a problem.
    They didn't set it up for individual wins, the plonkers have the prizes backwards, 3/21 was a 500k weapon with a mod, 5/21 is a weapon less than 200k and I assume as you go on, they'll get worse.