GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gomnar the Denticulator / Rock Salt Ruckus

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count

KatanaShardToken Gomnar the Denticulator / Rock Salt Ruckus

Hey guys,

We are in the process of pushing out a fix for those stuck on 3/30. With the fix, you will receive popups rewarding items that will push you through a few goals, as well as some Viscous Orbs for your summoning pleasure.

Thank you for your continued support and the enthusiasm towards the new event structure.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Hey guys,

We are in the process of pushing out a fix for those stuck on 3/30. With the fix, you will receive popups rewarding items that will push you through a few goals, as well as some Viscous Orbs for your summoning pleasure.

Thank you for your continued support and the enthusiasm towards the new event structure.

You "kinda" fixed it. While we can move past level 3, iOS 9 issues abound and those of us on iOS 8 have log in lags that are giving me flashbacks to Prodigy and Mindspring

Post Count
    Thanks A&F!

They are still working on the fix for iOS9...
    some temp solutions have helped, see this thread -tap here-
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Those temporary solutions, sadly, did not work for me. While I appreciate the KA community contributing to finding solutions, it is absurd that the mothership repeatedly puts us in this position.

Lurker
    Post Count
    What about 2/30 are we really expected to kill 90 Gomnar's ships?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WAE View Post
    What about 2/30 are we really expected to kill 90 Gomnar's ships?
    No , you are expect to collect 90 ships

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    No , you are expect to collect 90 ships
    Great- and I'm totally confused and the rest of my Guild seems little better off. Kill bosses levels 5-30... How? In order, 90 times? Just however - randomly until 90 ships come? Even if a ship came for each boss killed that's a ton of orbs, and do the chances of getting a ship increase with the bosses level?

Perhaps I sound like I'm confused because I am. Advice??????????
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Post Count
    you can kill any of the bosses from lvl 5 to 30 to get a ship as drop-reward. when you check the possible rewards you see the chances of getting the ship. Best is if you are able to hit the same boss with more than one member because each one gets the chance to get the ship (difficult because this bosses are too weak).
    yes, you need tons of orbs to get 90 ships - but every member got 250 from gree

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Red BD View Post
    Great- and I'm totally confused and the rest of my Guild seems little better off. Kill bosses levels 5-30... How? In order, 90 times? Just however - randomly until 90 ships come? Even if a ship came for each boss killed that's a ton of orbs, and do the chances of getting a ship increase with the bosses level?

Perhaps I sound like I'm confused because I am. Advice??????????
    Lol, just keep killing bosses. The unit drops you get now will,help you on future levels. 2/30 was actually the hardest level. By the time my guild got to 30/30, we just needed a few peeps to log on, our units registered, and BAM, we were finished!
    Purple Squirrel

Lurker
    Post Count
    The problem is that Gree doesnt understand feedback. Telling them that more than 900 orbs as requirement for lev2 normal is way too high doesnt help. "Thank you for your feedback, we hope that everything will solve itself in the near future".

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    yes, you need tons of orbs to get 90 ships - but every member got 250 from gree
    Interesting.... Neither of my 2 accounts got 250 orbs. It does not seem the others in my guild got any free orbs. I mean even if we ALL tapped them away in our sleep you would random luck would have bestowed more than 16 ships on us for those orbs... And we are out at 16. Like 1 ship for 100 orbs.
    I don't have enough gems... And certainly not that much honor to play this game.

Y
    Last edited by Red BD; 09-20-2015 at 04:21 PM.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Post Count
    all my accounts got the 250 orbs... even those not in a guild. I didn't see a splashscreen and it took 4-5 restarts but all got them (I only saw them when I went to the donate to guild screen...)

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    all my accounts got the 250 orbs... even those not in a guild. I didn't see a splashscreen and it took 4-5 restarts but all got them (I only saw them when I went to the donate to guild screen...)
    Same here, took 4-5 restarts
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I haven't received the 250 orbs either. I just restarted at least 8 - 10 times and nothing. I collected monies, killed mob's, got a few orbs, vaulted them; no 250 orbs yet. Do I need to turn in a ticket? I know most of my guild did not receive the free orbs either. It shouldn't require so many restarts and no splash screen from Gree for this.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alisha.Banshee View Post
    I haven't received the 250 orbs either. I just restarted at least 8 - 10 times and nothing. I collected monies, killed mob's, got a few orbs, vaulted them; no 250 orbs yet. Do I need to turn in a ticket? I know most of my guild did not receive the free orbs either. It shouldn't require so many restarts and no splash screen from Gree for this.
    None of my 4 accts have gotten this "250 orb" gift either!

Hmmm...
    Line ID: clementine88