RB Event - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RB Event

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The real issue is the ILTQ - its way too much energy - completely ruins the event.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    The real issue is the ILTQ - its way too much energy - completely ruins the event.
    Left fork needs 7,150 energy, confirmed

Center fork needs 40,360 energy, confirmed

Right fork needs 23,210 energy through 15/30, confirmed. Estimates run between 200k and 240k energy to complete just the Right fork!

At first, I thought that I could complete the ILTQ with my @100 energy refills, now it looks like I would need more than double that number. Oh well, at least the 20/20 unit has a boost.
    Purple Squirrel

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Our guild have been stuck on quest 24/30 for 12 hours now, are we the only ones with that problem?
    We have collected the required Gomnar's Psychics + a few ekstra
    Last edited by Kenneth Porsmose; 09-21-2015 at 08:13 AM.

Post Count
    We are stuck also. No word about it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawFishEater View Post
    We are stuck at 16/30. We have 57 of the needed 55 units. Also requiring units from guild portions of the quest hurt players jumping to help with the box event. If you missed one you cannot complete the fork chain. I also appreciate the new content but it wasn't thought out well or communicated to the community.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Porsmose View Post
    Our guild have been stuck on quest 24/30 for 12 hours now, are we the only ones with that problem?
    We have collected the required Gomnar's Psychics + a few ekstra
    I'll let them know about 16/30 & 24/30...

Send in a ticket if you haven't already so they can trouble-shoot.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    We have been stuck on 20/30 for 2 days. We have put in tickets but are not getting any response from support.image.jpg
    Last edited by brit; 09-21-2015 at 01:25 PM.

Post Count
    Yeah, CS can't respond if they are still working on it OR if the engineers don't let CS know it's fixed.

I have let them know about the RB goals hanging up, and they are checking it out while busy working on the iOS9 issue.
    They also know that some customers haven't gotten the 250-Orb gift.

Send in a ticket; easiest way for them to trouble-shoot.

Interesting though that some guilds are getting thru while others get stuck on different guild goals.
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Yeah, CS can't respond if they are still working on it OR if the engineers don't let CS know it's fixed.

I have let them know about the RB goals hanging up, and they are checking it out while busy working on the iOS9 issue.
    They also know that some customers haven't gotten the 250-Orb gift.

Send in a ticket; easiest way for them to trouble-shoot.

Interesting though that some guilds are getting thru while others get stuck on different guild goals.
    Our guild the Knuckle Heads has been stuck on 25/30 for over 2 days now. Multiple tickets have been sent. The Green check mark for the goal completion is there but we can't progress. The guild is in a panic and no responses except the generic one....still waiting but running out of time

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawFishEater View Post
    We are stuck at 16/30. We have 57 of the needed 55 units. Also requiring units from guild portions of the quest hurt players jumping to help with the box event. If you missed one you cannot complete the fork chain. I also appreciate the new content but it wasn't thought out well or communicated to the community.
    You jump at your own risk to help others . I've missed my own guilds prize before - just find a guild you have helped and stay there .