RB Event

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RB Event

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Unhappy RB Event

This one is really screwed up. Why are these events not tested before release? No wonder players are losing interest in this game.

Post Count
    looks like we will run out of orbs soon. Collecting random drops needs a lot of orbs, especially since lvl 5-30 Bosses are killed with 1 quickattack so that only one member can farm.

Post Count
    We went through more orbs than it usually takes to finish normal RB already. Hopefully Gree will compensate everyone with free orbs. We shouldn't have to buy them for a quest that requires such random drops.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Gree, thanks for ruining a favorite event! Raid Boss is really screwed up. We don't want a probability of getting something when we kill a RB--we want to know that we'll get something when we kill a RB.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    3/30 is stuck. But you can have jumpers help om ltq and raid part quests. Their items count. Find a guild or two and share. Less orbs all around.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Part 3 of Raid boss: I read it as killing the reddish brown worms in chromium mines- gomnar's adorers. But they are only dropping rock boxes, not herbs.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Everyone is stuck on 3/30 since last night. GREE why are you not fixing this?
    IGN: Sim {RP} & Sim {EXR}

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lmao!! Raid boss was working before, so gree changes it up.

The new updated one is totally hosed. it takes over 350 boss kills to just finish level 2. OF 30!! And then level 3, requires a drop of something stupid, but they forget a to have the mob actually drop it.

Good idea to change something that was actually working.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Wow. Just saw I've been a member here since Jan, 2012.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This has got to be the dumbest event ever created by Gree.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Can we please have an update on the 3/30 quest level - it is not working and most would like to move on

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Better than I thought

Quote Originally Posted by Team Zuma View Post
    Gree, thanks for ruining a favorite event! Raid Boss is really screwed up. We don't want a probability of getting something when we kill a RB--we want to know that we'll get something when we kill a RB.
    Once the RB event was fixed, my guild rather liked it. Now if only we weren't locked out of the game. Sigh!

(Also my original post didn't acknowledge that RB rewards for members always were probabilities. But the guild quest rewards weren't. Now if only the rewards for hitting actually were strong enough to make a difference in stats. Sigh again)

And again, can't get into the game for hours now!

Post Count
    I like that GREE is trying something new with the RB. And I think the new version has promise. Here are a couple things that need to be fixed.

Prizes, even level 100 loot doesn't make my army.

Level 50 RB has 76.6B HP, level 45 has 75.9B HP, level 40 has 19.2B HP. Level 45 is clearly an error.

Speaking of HP, levels 5-30 all have too few HP, even weak players kill them with a single 1x attack.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm ok with the concept of combining a GLTQ and RB but this was awful. GREE was not prepared for this event. Here's my 2 cents:

1) Make loot better. None of these even came close to making my army.
    2) 30/30 didn't have a boost. Finishing an event this labor intensive needs to have a boost.
    3) Do NOT have the collection of loot associated with the guild portion, especially with such low drop rates. Collection of loot would be much better as an indy quest. It would encourage activity from everyone to contribute to the guild portion.
    4) I do like that completing portions of the guild quest unlocks an indy quest. Encourages a guild first attitude.
    5) Test a new quest before rolling it out. There were a ton of bugs associated with this quest.
    6) Communication! Probably most important. Do not roll out a new event with no notice and no instructions on how the event works.

Post Count
    We are stuck at 16/30. We have 57 of the needed 55 units. Also requiring units from guild portions of the quest hurt players jumping to help with the box event. If you missed one you cannot complete the fork chain. I also appreciate the new content but it wasn't thought out well or communicated to the community.