Thank You, Gree (seriously)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Thank You, Gree (seriously)

Post Count

Thank You, Gree (seriously)

Thank you for trying something new. I see what you tried to do with this RB. You tried to twist it and make it more interesting than the same old event. I appreciate that you want to give us a new experience. Unfortunately, you did not test it to see if it worked correctly. There was no experimentation to see if it was enjoyable or able to be completed. That is where things failed.

I appreciate that you want to make it less of a routine. Keep trying
    The Sailing Alpacas

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Of course posting instructions would be nice - and making sure it worked and is fun - everyone hates it-2/30 was like pulling teeth- and then we get to level 3/3and its broken - do you really get paid for this?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The target for level 1 didn't appear until I logged off and on a few times - plus we were still working on the GLTQ.
    Then there was no arrow for the target worm ( or whatever gree calls it -
    This is a flop

Post Count
    Working on that guys but it should be in the in game description. I'll see about getting it posted here etc.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Working on that guys but it should be in the in game description. I'll see about getting it posted here etc.
    This has got to be the worst event ever now what used to be the best!!! Level 1-3 a joke. Rewards are crap!!! Game continues to be a dumpster heap!!! Nothing ever tested or it would work. Go back to the old format, increase prize stats comparable to LTQ, provide health and energy rewards, that is when it was the best.

Or at least let us know you are in the demolition process instead of toying with us.

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    After trying to find the herbs for. A long while then I realist it's a PVE at chromium mine. Yet the xxx adorer does not drop the herbs
    After exhausting my whole energy bar. Once again, screw u gree.
    NO MORE FUN !