GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cluster?

Post Count

Cluster?

RB is up, but no quests....

2 x GLTQ running now....

Me think me saw Gree put up the wrong quest along with RB event.... - Shame they do another mistake just after they failed the prizes from EB event....
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 09-17-2015 at 04:36 PM. Reason: title editted only

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    For 2 of 30, are we REALLY supposed to get 90 Ships??? You've got to be kidding me! That's 900 orbs minimum just for the second level and that is you a VERY lucky. That's got to be a mistake! And especially considering there is less than a 33% drop rate for that ship!!

We are burning orbs fast.

Sirius, please HELP!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why does GREE insist on continuing to screw up RB? This was once the best quest. Now you throw us some BS garbage with collecting loot? It's one thing to do that for Indy but doing that for guild is ridiculous. There's no way you could get enough orbs to finish this. The 24 hr RB was a nice twist. This is just insulting.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    3/30 is broken - no drops - please fix.

Post Count
    I'll let them know... with all of the iOS9 issues, I didn't even realize RB had started.

this RB is differnent so re-read stuff

If things still aren't going right, send CS SS's and describe issue.

They are double checking 3/30, Jomama.
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 09-17-2015 at 06:20 PM.
    Line ID: clementine88

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Event quality has sunk to an all-time low. It seems that every event is untested and is problematic.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think you guys are missing the way 2/30 would work- it's presumably meant to be easier for crappy guilds. There's no longer a minimum damage to qualify, so if you have 50 first-level guys (and one normal player to actually make the level 5 boss kill) it'd take you approximately 20 orbs instead of 1000. While I kind of appreciate the impulse of trying to boost the low end while not providing he same growth to the high end, the reality is that they just set the "low" bar far too low.

Post Count
    Guys,

Please read the in game stuff on it. The lag/server stuff is NOT intended. I'll see about getting how to play the event up here.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The server lag is likely the result of 100 or more guilds constantly summoning level 5 bosses. The same thing will happen throughout the event if the quest works this way and will be a major drag on game play and time. Thanks for helping Sirius

Lurker
    Post Count
    Still no drops on 3/30

Post Count
    yes, lvl 2/30 will use all our orbs. lvl 5-30 bosses are killed with just one Quickattack. so we really need at least 900 Orbs. Just killed 8 lvl 5 with no ship dropping

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    honestly guys the old RB format was getting a bit stale, now let's just get the bugs fixed in the new format please

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gendur View Post
    honestly guys the old RB format was getting a bit stale, now let's just get the bugs fixed in the new format please
    Yes, please!
    3/30 has still no drops!! Killed like 30 of those Worms without a single drop!
    Thx in advance!

Post Count
    strange.... looks like 3/30 is broken only for some guilds, some could finish - this makes it even worse

Please fix this ASAP so that all guilds are able to continue the quest

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Guys,

Please read the in game stuff on it. The lag/server stuff is NOT intended. I'll see about getting how to play the event up here.
    What in game stuff? I looked at the FAQs and didn't see anything related to the new format.

I finally see the mobs for 3/30, but wastes @ 12 kills, no drops.
    Purple Squirrel