New Heroic Mode: Sept 17th

Suddenly! New Heroic Mode!

Yay, what a nice surprise this morning!

Will get the plus version twice and even have fun getting it, thanks for that

Awesome reward, maybe even little too strong, but ill do 16 for this for sure.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Awesome reward, maybe even little too strong, but ill do 16 for this for sure.
    While I personally would have preferred an Earth/Air or a Water/Air armor (Raptor's Embrace or Robes of Permafrost), I am very pleased with this as a reward for Heroic.

Is Overgrown Lifeplate fuseable?

Yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by RE Thargor View Post
    Yes it is.
    Really? No indication on the wiki of anybody fusing it...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Havent seen proof of it yet.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

I've read that it is NOT fusible (yet). Matches my own experience, dozens of earth/spirit fusions with anything but... as a result. x-)

I fully agree, awesome Heroic mode, hard enough but possible to master with good effort even for people having jobs or families,
    and even up to 16 stars when already having good armors (only then). Good job! Now don't touch it anymore, Gree!!

As Heroic mode is directly connected to the armor slots cap (need to be able to craft so that HM makes sense to play): I've heard that with the next version, Gree is charging 10 gems per 10 additional slots. Wouldn't additional slots be a perfect reward for level-ups? 1 additional slot for every level beyond 100 would be motivating and allow players to collect fusion armors they need for the insanely expensive DF's.

Gree, please re-think charging for a simple game feature that is actually not even a new feature, but rather something that should be considered a logical expansion for an evolving game requiring more and more fusion fodder.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Good job! Now don't touch it anymore, Gree!!

Wouldn't additional slots be a perfect reward for level-ups? 1 additional slot for every level beyond 100 would be motivating and allow players to collect fusion armors they need for the insanely expensive DF's.

Gree, please re-think charging for a simple game feature that is actually not even a new feature, but rather something that should be considered a logical expansion for an evolving game requiring more and more fusion fodder.
    I agree 100%! Right on Roookey1!
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by gardibolt View Post
    Is Overgrown Lifeplate fuseable?
    Quote Originally Posted by RE Thargor View Post
    Yesit is.
    I am sorry for this false information. I was told it was and just believed it to be true. Actually fused away many armors on my ALT trying for it. Again, sorry for that.

Oh, and i also agree with what's been said above, great Heroic, shame on you for letting us pay (this much) for armor slot extensions.

Now on Kingdom of Darkness - game note: Haunted Citadel use all FIRE armors goes real quickly with 3 knights wearing FIRE and one friend wearing fire.

photo.jpg
    Last edited by HRDerbySean; 09-27-2015 at 07:51 AM.
    Guild: Skywarriors

Ign: Achilles - Guild Master

Guild Page: http://goo.gl/CtxUqQ