iOS 9 trouble - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: iOS 9 trouble

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree employees have been assigned to catch the escaped accomplices that are running amok causing all the problems

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Institution View Post
    So should we not update our phones to something better and postpone the update for maybe several weeks because of a silly game company that we play for doesn't really care to help out their players that support them so much? If I had the option to go back without waiting for my iOS downgrade, I would definitely stay on iOS 9. GREE is a joke.
    Early adopters = unpaid bug test.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    It is a element of danger most people need in their lives. I waited a few days before upgrading the phone because I was on a business trip and would struggle without the phone should something weird happen, but I will never delay an upgrade on any other kind of software to accommodate any sort of cell phone game.

It's just pixels. Unbind your chains, peeps.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    considering this bug was from beta 3 or 4 makes it even worse. number of players myself included reported months ago now
    about IOS 9 crashing and unable to access the game. Gree have ignored it and sat on there backsides has normal

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Wow, I guess anyone that upgraded to iOS 9 is pretty much being forced to retire from the game as there is no fix in sight.

I'm also tired of the preferential treatment for android users. Ever hear of an android user having issues with CC? iOS users are like second class citizens around here.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It is not just a CC problem with the update. I have a number of friends who have upgraded and their phones have become useless house bricks. None if these people even play CC. Yesssss, I do have a life outside of CC

Post Count
    I have had zero issues with the update.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    New CC update in App Store - would have been nice of Gree to tell us it was coming

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by navanodo View Post
    New CC update in App Store - would have been nice of Gree to tell us it was coming
    You did not know it was coming? lol, Sirius just posted the update in the locked sticky.
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bit stupid updating a locked thread - once I've read it I never go back

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by navanodo View Post
    Bit stupid updating a locked thread - once I've read it I never go back
    I know and I agree... I would have missed it, too, if it wasn't for somebody posting about it in MW forum that a fix was given to Apple last night. We knew (or hoped!) they were working on a fix.

No offense to Sirius or Dredd, thanks for posting! But, we really don't think to check locked threads after we've read them... old habit.

(Sometimes new posts don't show as new or threads look like I haven't read them after I have: some forum glitch, I guess.)

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    When checking syndicate info such as ranking I get circle loading indication and app freezes. Ugh. just did iOS update today. "Facepalm"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bevsxrs View Post
    When checking syndicate info such as ranking I get circle loading indication and app freezes. Ugh. just did iOS update today. "Facepalm"
    It tells me "updating syndicate data" & then freezes. I'm on droid so that issue is on both platforms.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    It tells me "updating syndicate data" & then freezes. I'm on droid so that issue is on both platforms.
    Ahhh, don't feel alone now. Thanks!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    Ahhh, don't feel alone now. Thanks!
    Wow, I thought this was just me. Hi Bevsxrs & Big Fish!

I have not updated to iOS9 or updated CC, and I get the forever swirling circle-thingy, too. I was trying to look at syndicate rankings as well. I ended up closing the app and went back to playing.

I'll send in a ticket to let them know.