iOS 9 trouble

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: iOS 9 trouble

iOS 9 trouble

Updated my iPhone 6 Plus this afternoon with iOS 9. The game worked just fine. A few hours later, Crime City had a manifest update. Now I can only open the game on my iPad. It crashes before opening. No other apps are affected. Just crime city.

Also worth noting: I've restarted my phone, erased and reinstalled the game, and have done a hard restart. No fixes.

Post Count
    Yet another reason to delay upgrading IOS until the bug update.

Angry Been like that since iOS 9 beta update 3

Quote Originally Posted by TheJess View Post
    Yet another reason to delay upgrading IOS until the bug update.
    I've been dealing with this for awhile and have sent ticket after ticket and received no support. I have to uninstall game. Wait. Reinstall game and then hope I waited long enough for it to work again. The manifest thing loads each time I reinstall so I don't think that's an issue. Gree just hasn't decided to make it iOS 9 compatible yet. Same thing on my iPad, also in beta. Game works for a few times then you will try to get in and either you get a plain CC splash screen that doesn't say anything such as loading or cannot load, just blank or you will get a black screen. Either will eventually kick you back to your home screen. Definitely do not update to iOS 9 if you still want to play and remain sane.
    🌞 HCG🌞 Gadgetgirl88 836 537 861

🌞 HCG🌞 gg4 882 755 880

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    had this issue running a beta version of IOS 9 and had to revert back to IOS 8.
    think I will hold off updating

Lurker
    Post Count
    Same here stays on home screen for about 15 seconds then returns to home page of apps

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hopefully they sort it out here working perfectly for 13-14hours now the same problem can't get Ingame now come on gree give us our fix

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It appears to be an apple server that is down and not actually gree that is causing this current problem

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Demolisher VFF Rebels View Post
    It appears to be an apple server that is down and not actually gree that is causing this current problem
    How can it be an Apple issue if you can install IOS9 fine then after a few restarts CC starts failing to load and crashes to home screen

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I updated with no issues. iPhone 6, iOS 9

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cookamoo View Post
    I updated with no issues. iPhone 6, iOS 9
    Just wait 10 hours then you'll be locked out.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have no idea I just know it's affecting other games it was on the news here about it. I am locked out too so have no idea just heard one of apples servers crashed. I hope it's resolved soon

Quote Originally Posted by -Batman- View Post
    How can it be an Apple issue if you can install IOS9 fine then after a few restarts CC starts failing to load and crashes to home screen

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yea I lasted 12-13hours before getting locked out

Lurker
    Post Count
    I was also locked out after around 12 hours.
    I find it unbelievable that with CC being a nice earner for Gree(dy) that they weren't prepared for iOS 9 but then again nothing surprises me anymore with the bunch of incompetent clowns that couldn't give two sh!ts about the people that actually play the game and line their pockets paying extortionate prices for gold.
    Will there be any recompense for iOS 9 players that are locked out? ..... Oooooh look up, see that flying pig ?

Post Count
    Don't update to iOS9, yet!

MW is having the same problems of being locked out after updating to iOS9 & they started a 24hr Frontline (SA in CC) yesterday! Ugh, bad timing!

I asked in the MW forum if one could go back to their old iOS and this was the reply...
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Kinda (or maybe)

http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/ios...ios-8-3522302/

If you had a backup

Edit: This wont work for long.. Apple will shut the door soon..

IDK if that helps, but worth a try if you've already got iOS9.

(I never update anything until I read on the forums that an update is working. I'm too addicted!)
    Line ID: clementine88