LTQ - Normal to Ultimate issue

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: LTQ - Normal to Ultimate issue

Post Count

LTQ - Normal to Ultimate issue

Normal = complete level 10 to get TCOP... DONE.
    Ultimate Level 3 requires the TCOP... but not really. I have the TCOP, and in the box popup at the top it states "TCOP" but in the middle of the box popup it says you need the "VANGUARD" - so... I can't proceed further.
    Where is the Vanguard if it isn't in the Normal LTQ?
    Will this be fixed on time?
    I'm really running out patience with the whole GREE crap. They can't seem to get ONE thing right at all.
    There hasn't been energy/health boost units forever.
    I've been playing well over 3 years now (close to the launch when it was FUNZIO) ... how bout a yearly anniversary boost reward unit for that kinda time dedication. Maybe 3 boost units.. health, energy, stamina (although stamina would be useless to me as I don't raid)... or some options that help us progress a little further in the game.
    I've put a few bucks into this thing, not a lot, and very sporadically, but still have invested a little on top of the huge investment of time. It'd be nice to be respected as a player and given opportunities to advance my game a little further. I know I won't be way up in the top tiers, and it's not my goal...
    Ahh... forget it. They won't listen anyways.
    I hope they can figure one thing out and do it right the first time before my time with this game is done.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same.

Stuck on this level of ultimate because the wrong unit is provided for 10/10 normal.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This is a fltq

You need to complete Faction Normal 10/10 in order to complete Individual Ultimate 3/10

You need to complete Faction Prestige 15/15 in order to complete Individual Ultimate 7/10

You need to complete Faction Master 15/15 in order to complete Individual Ultimate 10/10

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    ...by completing [F] Normal: Ragged....

[F] stands for faction A bit dirty move to change it like that.