Gree needs to compensate TAW + the other affected syndicates - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gree needs to compensate TAW + the other affected syndicates

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Now why are my posts disappearing? What I said was that TAW can spend the gold they saved on this event on some other event, and it will all sort itself out. They're just complaining to try to get free crap.

It looks like the replies agreeing with me were also deleted. What gives? Nothing objectionable with that.
    Never mind. It looks like it was a whole thread that was tossed down the memory hole. I thought I posted here.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    Maybe the weapon they could come up with to give them could be called the Little Whiny *****. That'd be fair.
    Made me laugh. Not that I'm minimizing the awful harm that was done to that storied but fallen syn. May they get what they deserve.

Post Count
    Now why are my posts disappearing? What I said was that TAW can spend the gold they saved on this event on some other event, and it will all sort itself out. They're just complaining to try to get free crap.

It looks like the replies agreeing with me were also deleted. What gives? Nothing objectionable with that.
    Never mind. It looks like it was a whole thread that was tossed down the memory hole. I thought I posted here.
    Glad you figured it out.

(psst, it was the OP content, not you, if it makes you feel any better)
    Line ID: clementine88

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Agree. There's no justification for top 5. It doesn't matter if TAW were 5th at one point (how long for?), as there's no guarantee they would have finished there.

Give them (and other similarly affected teams) the prize(s) for the rank above where they finished but not one that would give them those top slots. If need be create one special prize somewhere between 5th placed prize and next tier down.

That's not an exceptable solution coming from a syndicate that finished top 30 last 2 sa and ended up just inside t300 this time because we got to play an event for less than 24hrs compared to others who got the full event. Not only are we losing out on what would have been our prizes which better mods than what we got but also lost out on farming 100s of demons which will effect our rankings in future street assaults. This is all before Indy rankings which were also effected.
    I think that a reasonable and fair solution is for effected syndicates to recieve the rank and prizes to go with the rank of where they finished last sa. Demons should also be awarded to these teams.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by floopzy View Post
    I think that a reasonable and fair solution is for effected syndicates to recieve the rank and prizes to go with the rank of where they finished last sa. Demons should also be awarded to these teams.
    Might as well dream big, right?
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Of course why bother dreaming anything else

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by floopzy View Post
    That's not an exceptable solution coming from a syndicate that finished top 30 last 2 sa and ended up just inside t300 this time because we got to play an event for less than 24hrs compared to others who got the full event. Not only are we losing out on what would have been our prizes which better mods than what we got but also lost out on farming 100s of demons which will effect our rankings in future street assaults. This is all before Indy rankings which were also effected.
    Just in case you all forgot; it's a throw-away phone/tablet game, not something important. A game is supposed to be a bit of entertainment - a diversion from the everyday routine of our lives.

And for those to whom this is so important in their lives, really you should put it down and get some perspective.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Not to mention, this has happened consistently for years now. Bugs are part of the game. If you still want to buy gold, it's on you.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Not to mention, this has happened consistently for years now. Bugs are part of the game. If you still want to buy gold, it's on you.
    Its the only interesting factor in the game, if it wasn't for the bugs things would be too repetitive lol
    I've been told I can be inappropriate.....
    Guilty of refund fraud
    Have sold aCcounts for USD (and gree helped by manually transferring them lmao)
    Chronic namer & shamer
    Insults mods and staff regularly
    Evades ban regularly

Bans YTD: 5 and counting

Post Count
    There are several ways this could be resolved: use the rank for the hours syndicates were able to play; average of the last two or three SA's; average points earned for hours played this SA multiplied by the total number of hours of the event. It may be against better judgement to use gold in a game plagued with bugs, however this is a business and if Gree wants their gold spenders to make repeat purchases and not ask for refunds than it is in their best interest to deal with this quickly and fairly. It won't affect me directly since I do not buy gold and my syn was not locked out, but I would be upset if I spent money and we were locked out and even more upset at how long it's taken Gree to act.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    *wakes up and stumbles into thread*
    *licks up popcorn from floor*

Just in case you all forgot; it's a throw-away phone/tablet game, not something important. A game is supposed to be a bit of entertainment - a diversion from the everyday routine of our lives.

And for those to whom this is so important in their lives, really you should put it down and get some perspective.
    It appears that life and reality is now the supposed bit of entertainment - a diversion from the everyday routine of the game.

Gaining perspective is healthy. Nothing is forever.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Or just laugh and eat lunch.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey Guys,

We are working on getting this resolved so that everyone affected gets taken care of fairly. As soon as I have more information I'll let you know. Looking at the support side they have responded to players and their tickets are on hold for a follow up asap.

I do apologize for this as I know it really did screw up folks rankings/plans.
    Lol Sirius, I'm sure you'll get right on it.

Lurker
    Post Count
    TAW babies whining? Lmao, what's new? Don't wonder why everyone is retiring. Or just make a new syndicate Blaw Babies.

Post Count
    I would like Gree to come paint my house.