Gree needs to compensate TAW + the other affected syndicates

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gree needs to compensate TAW + the other affected syndicates

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Gree needs to compensate TAW + the other affected syndicates

Gaming should be a pleasurable activity, but for 60 + players that's not how they are feeling.

They, to put it bluntly, feel cheated, by you.

why:

because you are unable to do your job, which is, to provide a trouble free game

the irony is Street Assault is not a new event, you have run it many times, yet you still get it wrong.

players joined TAW with high expectations that they would have a good time.

they were doing a great job until you failed to monitor the game and correct the "problem"

they then saw their time effort and spending evaporate away and there was nothing they could do except count the cost

the very least you can do is award the prizes for the highest level they achieved when playing. and the same for the syndicate

its your reputation on the line, not an individual player or a syndicate

Post Count
    *munches popcorn*
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    Gaming should be a pleasurable activity, but for 60 + players that's not how they are feeling.

why:

the irony is Street Assault is not a new event, you have run it many times, yet you still get it wrong.

they were doing a great job until you failed to monitor the game and correct the "problem"

they then saw their time effort and spending evaporate away and there was nothing they could do except count the cost

the very least you can do is award the prizes for the highest level they achieved when playing. and the same for the syndicate

I have screenshots of TAW putting up points against my team and losing.

They were not sitting idle with zero points. They tried to beat us and fail.

There was no delay with TAW and no lockout. If Gree gives TAW the top 5 prize then they may as well give everyone the same prize as it is now worthless.

TAW lost their heavy hitters and are fading away into irrelevance.

I will post the screenshots later for your viewing pleasure.

Post Count

why:

I'd like to support you on this one, as I have regarding past problems your historic syndicate faced. However, your complaint provides no reasons to do so. By now expectations have been adjusted down, and you have to expect there will be glitches. If you guys can't play and have fun in such circumstances, maybe different activities would be more fulfilling. Or maybe this is just a trolling thread looking for attention. Here you go. Enjoy.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJess View Post
    I'd like to support you on this one, as I have regarding past problems your historic syndicate faced. However, your complaint provides no reasons to do so. By now expectations have been adjusted down, and you have to expect there will be glitches. If you guys can't play and have fun in such circumstances, maybe different activities would be more fulfilling. Or maybe this is just a trolling thread looking for attention. Here you go. Enjoy.
    Well said Jess!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    I have screenshots of TAW putting up points against my team and losing.

They were not sitting idle with zero points. They tried to beat us and fail.

There was no delay with TAW and no lockout. If Gree gives TAW the top 5 prize then they may as well give everyone the same prize as it is now worthless.

TAW lost their heavy hitters and are fading away into irrelevance.

I will post the screenshots later for your viewing pleasure.
    OF COURSE WE HAD POINTS the problem didnt happen at the start of the event. That we were in a top 5 spot proves that TAW was active and deploying.
    You cant get a high ranking sitting on your ass

that you have SS of the Crew scoring more points than TAW only shows that during that fight the Crew deployed more than TAW if you are looking for some applause clap clap clap happy now?

Post Count
    OF COURSE WE HAD POINTS the problem didnt happen at the start of the event. That we were in a top 5 spot proves that TAW was active and deploying.
    You cant get a high ranking sitting on your ass

that you have SS of the Crew scoring more points than TAW only shows that during that fight the Crew deployed more than TAW if you are looking for some applause clap clap clap happy now?
    I'm not looking for applause although it is welcomed, thank you.

I was merely pointing out that TAW was battling and not sitting idle and not being able to declare as was previously stated.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    TAW is not #1. It's a has been so get over it & quit crying to get top prizes. Just makes you look pathetic cause you (as a team) can't afford to earn them anymore.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My team beat TAW too. I would like T5 prizes please.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Keapa... You do realize that you made no statements of fact in which supports giving a financial compensation??

I mean you reminded us that the game is glitchy...

and you're bum hurts from not being top five...

But saying "feel cheated", and not providing any actual cheating by Gree, you just sound sour.

If you want a trouble free game go play a board game, get off technology.

*munches popcorn*

Post Count
    Hi Keapa, please take this up with CS in a ticket and have your syndicate mates send in a ticket, too, if you all haven't already.

The issue is well documented here; many syndicates had the same issue, but there is really nothing more the forum can do about it.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    How was taw affected by what GREE did?
    Exactly what happened?
    I don't see anything concrete, please elaborate specifically.

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    The types of tears in threads like this are the best tears. Mmmmm, yummy!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Last sa we was stuck at 40 min end of sa finish, we have waiting but never matched. That cost us top 10, after 60 tickets we get answer : here some refill for the no matched.

Problem we never see any refill coming for compensation . And lost top ten with many demons rdy for deploy. At this time we wait always the refll promise.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by F@st View Post
    Last sa we was stuck at 40 min end of sa finish, we have waiting but never matched. That cost us top 10, after 60 tickets we get answer : here some refill for the no matched.

Problem we never see any refill coming for compensation . And lost top ten with many demons rdy for deploy. At this time we wait always the refll promise.
    The game has been glitchy for everyone. Congratulations on keeping your cool and being professional about it.

Not like those TAW yards who demand compensation and a top 5 finish that they aren't entitled to.