A users vs B users

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A users vs B users

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

A users vs B users

Well,
    I'm texting because on first FL event during this cycle I missed advanced goal prizes because of your game glitch and problems.
    I scored 20m in a single battle but the advanced goal was stopped to 12/15.

I sent a ticket, with a Screen shot of my scoring attached. Your tech support won't give me what I gained.

Some in my faction sent same ticket, but they spend more than me and they have been compensated with missing prizes.
    They got a message "WE VALUE YOU AS PRIVILEGED CUSTOMER"

So if someone is a good spender you give him what it's on his right but if someone else is spending just a vault is a class B user and you don't care about?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninuzzo View Post
    Well,
    I'm texting because on first FL event during this cycle I missed advanced goal prizes because of your game glitch and problems.

I sent a ticket, with a Screen shot of my scoring attached. Your tech support won't give me what I gained.

Some in my faction sent same ticket, but they spend more than me and they have been compensated with missing prizes.

So if someone is a good spender you give him what it's on his right but if someone else is spending just a vault is a class B user and you don't care about?
    you got it!

Banned
    Post Count
    You nailed it on the head.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    What's new?

Banned
    Post Count
    That's been happening for a long time, but well said.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The HAVES, and the HAVE NOTS, or in this case; the GIVE TOS and the GIVE NOTS!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    And of course, there is C users too, the ones who used to spend quite a bit but now zippo. I think we are treated worse than B users. My 15/15 unit? I have no idea where it is and despite all the e-mails and also being banned by Dredd, I still don't see it credited. If I've done something wrong, tell me. But to be penalized for Gree's mistake, jesus christo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninuzzo View Post
    Well,

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Bump for my friend. Hope you get it!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
    And of course, there is C users too, the ones who used to spend quite a bit but now zippo. I think we are treated worse than B users. My 15/15 unit? I have no idea where it is and despite all the e-mails and also being banned by Dredd, I still don't see it credited. If I've done something wrong, tell me. But to be penalized for Gree's mistake, jesus christo.
    Gree has demonized it's customer base and now has to heavily rely on the whales. They have made the game so unbalanced that there is not enough worth to spend a little or moderate amount anymore. Those "C" players you speak of are the ones who won't buy junk for a product anymore and that is all gree's fault.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hate to burst the bubble, but the spenders don't get any satisfaction either. You take what gree gives, or you don't.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Hate to burst the bubble, but the spenders don't get any satisfaction either. You take what gree gives, or you don't.
    What up SUPu Danny.... Send in a ticket from your acquired acct and test the theory. Seems that acct has been "spending" lately.

Post Count
    Hey Ninuzzo PM me your ticket that you sent into support as that shouldn't be the case when handling those from my understanding. Also if you would the ticket/invite code of your friend so I can investigate the response he was given as well.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    No, you just keep spending. Its your choice I agree, but we all know Gree panders to some better than others. It's a bad business model.