Players Names with Keys, Gems & everything else I want...

Just wondering if anyone knows how to properly put Keys, gems, and other cool KnD symbols in my player name.

I am able to get the silver key, dark prince key and win symbol but not without an upside down question mark after it.

If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

I've tried googling it and youtubing it.. No Luck.. One of my guild mates has the Gold Keys in his name with question marks but he won't share his secret.. I play on iOS btw..

Thanks in advance!!
    TTB Liu10anT
    Guild: The Twilight Brigade
    Guild Rank: Top 250
    Level: 225
    Marain Knight: Darkscale Battlegear
    Maxed Armours: Darkscale Battlegear, Glacial Regalia, Tactician's Regalia, Firestorm Vanguard, Earthwarden's Shroud, Guardian Wargear, Champion's Battlegear
    roud

Maybe you can download special keyboards on iOS. I'm not sure. I think that's how people did it on their phones on Android. I just copy/pasted the symbol into my name on Bluestacks.

List of symbols:

ð - Air element
    ¤ - Earth element
    ═ - Fire element
    Ð - Spirit element
    ╬ - Water element
    █ - Starmetal element

╠ - Timer
    ╦ - Experience star
    ╔ - Gold
    ╩ - Gems
    ┌ - Fusion Stone
    ◙ - Weird key
    ☺ - Silver key
    ☻ - Enchanted key
    ♥ - Dark Prince key
    ♠ - Win symbol
    ▄ - Arena energy
    ¦ - Fist
    § - Black box
    ▒ - Boost!

EDIT: Also some emoji's or w/e turn into symbols. I'm not sure if iOS keyboard does this but on Android if you hold down a key, you get more symbols to choose from.
    Last edited by Sent; 09-13-2015 at 07:39 PM.
    no

So ios keyboard that you get in the game does not have copy and paste but this is what you can do. You can copy each of these symbols, then create a shortcut from the settting-general-keyboard. Paste the symbol for the phrase, but for shortcut, use a random combo of characters and numbers (some combo you will never type as these applies to everywhere). Then from the game keyboad type the shortcut followed by a spacebar and you will see the little pics appear.