Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Game keeps reverting to old state

A guildmate and I have encountered this problem where our boss progress, enhancing armors, and character levels are not saved each time we play and gets reset to an older state. This has happened over the past 2 days. Personally, I have cleared character lvl 1292 twice, as well as boss level 44 twice, but had them reset each time I logged in again (back to lvl 1291 and before boss lvl 44)

Typically, triggering events like epic boss and arena and war are supposed to trigger a server save, not sure if thats still the case (i stopped actively following changes about a year ago). It seems that my arena and war progress is still saved, but everything else isn't. the EB and enhancing armors backtracking is somewhat annoying.

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered this and has a suggested fix? Thanks!

I am having the same issue over the last couple of days. I even tried to give guild gold to make it save and it still reset all the gems I get from videos, gold I collected and my EB progress. I sent in a ticket, so hopefully I will hear back soon. Sucks watching all those videos and have them gems taken from me and then watch them again. I lost out yesterdays video gems because of this and also keeps pushing me back on the EB fight.

Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabzor89 View Post
    A guildmate and I have encountered this problem where our boss progress, enhancing armors, and character levels are not saved each time we play and gets reset to an older state. This has happened over the past 2 days. Personally, I have cleared character lvl 1292 twice, as well as boss level 44 twice, but had them reset each time I logged in again (back to lvl 1291 and before boss lvl 44)

Typically, triggering events like epic boss and arena and war are supposed to trigger a server save, not sure if thats still the case (i stopped actively following changes about a year ago). It seems that my arena and war progress is still saved, but everything else isn't. the EB and enhancing armors backtracking is somewhat annoying.

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered this and has a suggested fix? Thanks!
    I've heard a lot of people reporting this. Rolling back on milestones etc also. Some people have opened chests, won a DFA, then game froze and they lost it!

Given that some people STILL haven't got their Emissary back, I don't have much faith in people receiving their rightful rewards.

Hope Gree manage to fix this issue before the end of the war, since it could mean people losing their war rewards!
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Same issue here. Due to email issues, I can't even submit a ticket, but beating the epic boss level 21 for 7 times - in a row - is annoying, not to mention all the other setbacks. IGN Dreamcobra, IOS.

This has been an issue in game for some people for a while. I have heard that if you change your knights appearance it forces the game to save. try that before you log out next time. hopefully it helps.
    Main knight: VirusknightX
    IOS Code: XBC-FWX-FCG
    Level: 800+
    Guild Master: Knights of Terror

this is my issue. I uninstalled and re-installed it and it worked for my. was annoying having lost 2 days worth of free gem videos!
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Quote Originally Posted by VirusknightX View Post
    This has been an issue in game for some people for a while. I have heard that if you change your knights appearance it forces the game to save. try that before you log out next time. hopefully it helps.
    I tried this also and it does not work. So far it seem to not be saving any of my information since Friday. I am not getting my milestones from the guild war, EB progress, gold collection and the gems from the free videos. The only thing that is working so far is the arena.

I had this problem a year ago. Hope you get through to support. Nothing else helped for me

But maybe try reinstalling
    Donating 10k gold and change knights cape and hair seems to work for some people but not everyone
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by VirusknightX View Post
    Nope. This is an entirely different issue. I had the bug last week on my alt account and the game basically would not save at all. I ended up deleting the app and reinstalling,and everything worked again.

I am getting resets to 9/11/2015 for most things. Epic Boss is the only thing that seems to have moved forward - and that only to level 1 .. which I have now beaten 4 times ... I've tried the change knights appearance, donating to the guild, uninstall and reinstall .. I have even totally wiped my tablet, and reinstalled. Still getting told my Baphomet's Chosen armor is now done .. for the 18th time ..

I have finally been able to submit a ticket, but .. this is ridiculous! I do hope those of us with this issue get at least - some - compensation, but considering my track record with Gree customer "support" ... I'm not going to hold my breath either.

I opened a chest and got gunslinger+. then went to beat the EB 10-13 times and watched some videos for gems, when I opened the game later the armor was gone and the EB milestone was also rolled to zero, I opened a ticket but I doubt they will give me the armor back...

Quote Originally Posted by Valarauko View Post
    I opened a chest and got gunslinger+. then went to beat the EB 10-13 times and watched some videos for gems, when I opened the game later the armor was gone and the EB milestone was also rolled to zero, I opened a ticket but I doubt they will give me the armor back...
    For what it's worth a friend who lost a chest DFA he won got a response saying they were looking into it and there would be some form of compensation.

I also understand some of the missing Emissaries have been returned.

Good luck getting your armour back.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

I would assume they know if you actually got the armor or not. I remember when Sandstorm was released, GREE didn't actually release it in the chest but somehow knew who the people were that would've won it, and gifted Sandstorm to them.
    no

I am amazed, and happy, to be able to report something positive. I got a reply, NOT automated, telling me they are aware of this, and looking into it.

Of course, there's no time-frame for it to be resolved, but at least it is something positive, however minor.