Page 2 of 2 First 12

*sigh* Sadly, Gree is running true to form, despite my faint hopes otherwise. I've now gotten the canned "please rate how we did in resolving your issue" email. No resolution, of course, but they want me to rate how they did. Unfortunately, there isn't a selection for minus 500 stars on that rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcobra View Post
    *sigh* Sadly, Gree is running true to form, despite my faint hopes otherwise. I've now gotten the canned "please rate how we did in resolving your issue" email. No resolution, of course, but they want me to rate how they did. Unfortunately, there isn't a selection for minus 500 stars on that rating.
    I think that because your issue impacted more than just yourself that the group response of "We are looking into it," usually doesn't warrant an individual response to the issue. So for them to send a "please rate" is a common occurrence for any game that would have a wide spread issue. Most issues are resolved under the covers during an update and should provide an in-game refresh to credit you what you earned.

ZERO compensation for a week's worth of losses, in any form, not even an "oops, sorry" .. and JUST now, I log in .. to find my game reset AGAIN, to earlier in the evening. I made level 161, finished Wildwood Heroic mode ... but now .. nope, level 160, missing a crystal in wildwood, and epic boss is also reset!

Upsetting? yes, to say the least ...I have an entire guild of people that may be impacted by this .. I am NOT happy!!!!!

dreamcobra, can you specify your platform? What you describe seems to be an on going issue on the droid platform, and almost no longer existent on ios platform.. but i could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    dreamcobra, can you specify your platform? What you describe seems to be an on going issue on the droid platform, and almost no longer existent on ios platform.. but i could be wrong.
    I am on IOS and the game still keeps crashing randomly for me and I still have not gotten my gems or milestone from two guild wars ago. Seems like they dont care that I am missing the milestones or 3 days worth of gems lost from the game resetting back to older time.

I'm on IOS as well.

Android here and just happened to me. Not crafting heroic+ anymore and missing 7 fragments again...
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

I'm still having crash issues as well on iOS 7.*. Luckily, my game only goes back 30 seconds or so, and if I clear a stage or open chests prior to the crash I keep my rewards.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Hi hi!

Everybody having rollback issues, please send in a ticket if you have not already.

Type "Rollback, Items missing" or something like that in the subject line.

Include as many details as possible in your report, like what you were doing before the crash, items missing from getting rolled back... Whatever you think might help them investigate this issue.

I know it's being investigated, but sometimes the fix is illusive, especially if it involves both platforms.

Thanks for your continued patience while they work on a fix.
    Line ID: clementine88