S.A. battles stuck on War declared page. - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: S.A. battles stuck on War declared page.

Post Count
    If GREE answers anyone please post so the rest of us have some hope, lol.
    Asphalt Assassins

"I set out to be good but there were too many other options. Now I just aim to misbehave."-Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly- Joss Whedon

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    If GREE changes it too much, we'll get bad matches. *shrugs*
    Better than no matches at all
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Generic replys coming out

Your request #2635802) has been updated.

You can add a comment by replying to this email.

Stephen (GREE International Inc.)
    Sep 14, 09:46

Hello there,

Thanks for the report to the Crime City Team about the matching issue in this weeks SA event.

We have our team investigating the problem now and we should have things back on track shortly.

I understand that this can be frustrating to experience while playing and appreciate your patience as we get this resolved.

Regards,

Stephen
    Team CC

Post Count
    Same here.
    Asphalt Assassins

"I set out to be good but there were too many other options. Now I just aim to misbehave."-Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly- Joss Whedon

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Better than no matches at all
    True. At least with a bad match, customers can still deploy for points even if you have to give up all the bonus points.

Matches during the final hours should be better since more will be declaring. But if your syn is stuck, that sucks!

Hopefully, this won't happen to anybody in CC...I know how it feels: my MW faction had to completely ditch all of our maxed-out bonuses. We had to start a brand new faction because we went 2 whole cycles with NO Frontline (SA in CC) matches. GREE couldn't fix it by the 2nd cycle so we moved on... very annoying to lose all those bonuses just to do an event.
    Line ID: clementine88

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sevish View Post
    Generic replys coming out

Your request #2635802) has been updated.

You can add a comment by replying to this email.

Stephen (GREE International Inc.)
    Sep 14, 09:46

Hello there,

Thanks for the report to the Crime City Team about the matching issue in this weeks SA event.

We have our team investigating the problem now and we should have things back on track shortly.

I understand that this can be frustrating to experience while playing and appreciate your patience as we get this resolved.

Regards,

Stephen
    Team CC
    We have atleast a 100 of those replies.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cookamoo View Post
    We have atleast a 100 of those replies.
    and you'll get 100 more if you keep playing, heh.

All CS can do is forward issues along. Hopefully, it's something the developers, coders, project managers, somebody, anybody! can fix.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    If something were preventing people from buying gold, they'd fix it PDQ. This thread is 4 pages long, and not a single comment from gree. Wtf is wrong with them, I'm just done at this point. The amount of hoops we have to jump through just to be able to play this crappy game is insane. At this point I am starting to think that this isn't really a game, but some kind of mobile Skinner box.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Good luck guys.

This issue happened to my syn a couple of SA wars ago, the 4 day SA event, and here's what happened:

1. During an epic battle the game just quit on us. We didn't get credit for battle and don't know how it turned out. We would declare, wait for hours for a battle declare time out, re declare and nothing would happen

2. We submitted tickets that Saturday and Sunday, all active syn members. Gree: No response. They don't really work on weekends.

3. On monday the response was: There are no SA related event issues. Elevated the tickets, asked them to look at our syn, still no issues. Also mysteriously the event unlocked about 6 hours before the end.

We elevated again. The response was engineers can find nothing wrong with event or syn. No response to SS sent to them showing our lockout situation.

We got awarded whatever came with SA points rank after being out of the game for over 48 hours. Essentially their response after this was you got your awards so issue is closed.

Gree doesn't care especially if it affects only a few syns and didn't identify issue when it happened to us. Good luck you'll probably get same response

Post Count
    We've declared twice and got matched pretty quick.

Anybody still in No-Match limbo?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still in limbo

Post Count
    My first syn stopped being able to match at rank 18 and are now in the T60. My other syn stopped being able to match at rank 97 and are now down below the T500.

WHAT THE HELL
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sevish View Post
    Still in limbo
    That sucks... I'm sorry...

We declared with 36mins and never got a final match. It would have been nice; we could have used the points, but nooooooo! At least we had 2 matches just before, but we had plenty of mates that could have gotten us more points.

Hate to say this, and I have no official response, but I wouldn't expect much if anything at all... If GREE does anything, you guys can be pleasanly surprised.

There will be another SA event.
    Hopefully the matching-limbo lockout will be fixed by then.
    (not holding my breath)

My first syn stopped being able to match at rank 18 and are now in the T60. My other syn stopped being able to match at rank 97 and are now down below the T500.

WHAT THE HELL
    Ditto to you, Evan.

Lurker
    Post Count
    We were top 40when we failed to match finished t300 , what a joke and all we recieved was standard gree bs response after more than 24hr. After we contact them

Articulate Author
    Post Count

WHAT THE HELL
    Good news is you don't have to worry about if the weapons you will get stack or not.