GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gree refuses to award war prizes

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Gree refuses to award war prizes

This one actually shocked me.

One of our top scorers left for a few hours after guilds unlocked last war to help another guild with epic boss, not realizing that Gree had delayed awarding war prizes. (another Gree error)

He never got his prizes.

I assumed a ticket would fix this but he has been told that its too late because the event is over.

This person put up over 1M CP as he usually does. That's a lot of real money.

What the hell are you thinking Gree? Do you realize one of the top guilds (FIB) just disbanded as so many people are leaving and you continue to kick paying customers in the nuts. PLEASE FIX THIS NOW!!!!!
    Last edited by Jomama1; 09-11-2015 at 11:18 AM.

Post Count
    I got similar response from gree, quite frankly it not good enuff.

Post Count
    Taking this to the team right now. That should not be the case.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thank Sirius,

Quote from the response:

"I am sorry the event is over now. All the prizes from the tournament have been delivered from our servers automatically. We wish you luck in future tournements and events"

I won't say the name here but he is well known as the worst customer rep you have. You can PM me if you need to. But I am sure everyone knows who this is.

Post Count
    Jomama1, I think you and I got same person, got exactly same reply, we all know his reply's to us are generally the same, we always hope to strike the other members of the customer service team (them two other ppl, that do try and help).

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It's sad that this happens. It's happened to me several times before also.
    While the event is going on you get delay type messages saying it's being looked into or you end up getting those other responses that have nothing to do with the problem. And then bam, as soon as the event is over you receive.. I'm sorry the event has ended, there's nothing we can do now. :-(

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I don't think the CST member in question understands the game at all or has any clues about customer service - he actually picked a fight with probably the top scorer in KA over the last few months. Maybe his mission is to kill the game. If not he is essentially drawing welfare from Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    At least you got a response....I got ignored & sent a second ticket today :-(

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My player got his prizes - thanks siruius - hopefully others will too.

Post Count
    Big thanks sirus, I as well got my prizes today.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well....I don't know why I'm surprised but after the second ticket sent I also received the same canned response from Brian Cyrus about the awards being delivered automatically. Just as you all I find this absolutely inappropriate. I'm about at my last straw with this game & seriously thinking I may just walk away & take my money elsewhere and spend it on a game company who is going to appreciate my business.

If Gree was truly concerned about their falling revenues....people like this would be fired. He certainly doesn't inspire or motivate any of us to easily part with our hard earned dollars with responses like this.

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sdunn00 View Post
    Well....I don't know why I'm surprised but after the second ticket sent I also received the same canned response from Brian Cyrus about the awards being delivered automatically. Just as you all I find this absolutely inappropriate. I'm about at my last straw with this game & seriously thinking I may just walk away & take my money elsewhere and spend it on a game company who is going to appreciate my business.

If Gree was truly concerned about their falling revenues....people like this would be fired. He certainly doesn't inspire or motivate any of us to easily part with our hard earned dollars with responses like this.
    Hey sdunn00, I am trying to see what happened with this.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Unfortunately their does appear to be a single customer support person who stands out as really is trying to kill this game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Third ticket sent.....really disappointing....but again....not a surprise. This entire game has become one very large disappointment. I would list everything wrong but it would be easier to list everything right. The only thing keeping me at this point are my friends & the relationships I've built.

Post Count
    Hey SdunnOO,

I spoke with the team and you should have that cleared up shortly. Seems there was some miscommunication on this. It's been noted for sure moving forward.