Modern War and IOS9 .... - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern War and IOS9 ....

Post Count
    That's great about the statement in regards to Frontlime since that was screwed up also but would much rather have a statement about the status of where Gree is at in regards to fixing the IOS 9 Lock Out problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey Guys we are still working on this and we know that it's not a total "its going to work" work around. Statement will be out shortly regarding Front Line.
    MW ID: 676461279

Lurker
    Post Count
    How about when we all still locked out for WD?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I haven't upgraded to ios9 and my game is working fine. Read too many complaints about apps not working on ios9. When you have many apps that don't work, it's not a matter of it being Gree's problem, it's a matter of it being Apple's problem. No thanks Apple, I'll pass.

Post Count
    The only app I have which does not work is MW. Besides that every other app works great.

Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    I haven't upgraded to ios9 and my game is working fine. Read too many complaints about apps not working on ios9. When you have many apps that don't work, it's not a matter of it being Gree's problem, it's a matter of it being Apple's problem. No thanks Apple, I'll pass.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I haven't experienced a single issue with iOS 9, or any apps running on iOS 9, other than with Modern War.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    ...and this event was plagued with issues for iOS 8 and Droid users alike. There is common denominator & it isn't Apple.

Post Count
    Hey guys,

Regarding the iOS 9 issue we are investigating it but it's not hitting everyone so it's a bit more difficult to narrow down problem wise.

Post Count
    Unfortunately that's not very reassuring.

Hey guys,

Regarding the iOS 9 issue we are investigating it but it's not hitting everyone so it's a bit more difficult to narrow down problem wise.

Banned
    Post Count
    Because not everyone updated to ios9. Dah. Plus some are android

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokes58 View Post
    Unfortunately that's not very reassuring.
    I totally understand and hoping we get this figured out as quickly as possible.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

I got locked out when switching accounts. Others have had the same issue. That is probably why some are impacted and not others. Part of the temporary solution that seems to be benefiting some is to remove the game and what is stored in Game Center, sign out of Game Center and reinstall game.

Seems to me there is an issue interfacing with Game Center &/or how your manage multiple accounts on one device. At least from the specifics I've seen posted from people who are locked out.

Post Count
    This is a Gree issue and not Apple issue. After updating to iOS 9 I was able to play all my games. Today gree decided to push out some sort of game update, after this update, I can't open my game anymore. Obviously you don't know what you're talking about. Please revert back to whatever you guys did. Thanks!

Banned
    Post Count
    My game works fine, but it seems only because I haven't upgraded and I won't. It's hard to believe that this crap is happening again.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Last time it needed almost 3 months to fix it.
    I was able to log in a few times after iOS9 update, after a few hours no chance anymore. Crime City worked for a few hours longer, now I'm locked out there as well. Can't imagine it has something to do with switching accounts cause I'm running only 1 account in cc.
    Last edited by Somebody; 09-17-2015 at 06:39 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Looks like I will have a normal phone bill next month since I won't be using any data if this keeps up ��