What does Gree have against gays? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What does Gree have against gays?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    I tried to create a syndicate called "The Gay and Lesbian alliance" but I got a message saying there were inappropriate words in my syndicate name.

Obviously Gree doesn't care about progression.
    Lol, you're a tosser but you're funny with it! Keep up the good work Grim!

Post Count
    I guess it should be ok for me to name my syndicate,

"The Straight White Male Alliance"

I would hope that the good cap would agree with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Why cant you use stuff like LGBT Alliance or GSA Alliance. Does it have to be just Gays and Lesbians only?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Why cant you use stuff like LGBT Alliance or GSA Alliance. Does it have to be just Gays and Lesbians only?
    Best argument I've seen yet against tolerance and inclusiveness. I guess we're better off just hating everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    You don't have to be gay or lesbian to join.

I am creating an syndicate to promote the gay agenda.

Post Count
    What is their agenda? Please post the agenda here. Thanks!

Post Count
    I'm pretty sure the endgame involves fur suits, but I cannot confirm.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I'm pretty sure the endgame involves fur suits, but I cannot confirm.
    Real or imitation?
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Post Count
    You obviously don't know what a fur suit is. Do yourself a favor and enjoy your ignorance. You're better off.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gay agenda huh!?....Not to long ago you posted Anti-Gay remarks and Pictures on Line and Groupme. He sprews derogatory towards women, religions and other races, spread lies about syndicates players at drop of a dime and tries to create propaganda towards anything he feel like can cause controversy or gain himself a little attention. Even babies aren't off limits to Grimmy, the only reason he apologized for the baby raping comments awhile back is because he received so much negative backlash. Sooner or later he will leave or get kicked out of The Crew for whatever reason....and then Click, Copy and Paste above statement. Happy Gaming Mates...see you in a week!

Post Count
    He apologized for that? That's a shame. People need to stay away from mass open chat rooms if they're easily offended.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja☆Smoke View Post
    Gay agenda huh!?....Not to long ago you posted Anti-Gay remarks and Pictures on Line and Groupme. He sprews derogatory towards women, religions and other races, spread lies about syndicates players at drop of a dime and tries to create propaganda towards anything he feel like can cause controversy or gain himself a little attention. Even babies aren't off limits to Grimmy, the only reason he apologized for the baby raping comments awhile back is because he received so much negative backlash. Sooner or later he will leave or get kicked out of The Crew for whatever reason....and then Click, Copy and Paste above statement. Happy Gaming Mates...see you in a week!
    The only propaganda here is coming from you. You were forbidden from joining my gay syndicate because you made hurtful and disgusting remarks towards homosexuals.

You compared homosexuality to peadophilia and I have nothing to apologise for as they are two seperate things.

I hope for your sake that you grow up and adjust your attitude. Remember people like you are the reason this gay syndicate is being created in the first place.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    He apologized for that? That's a shame. People need to stay away from mass open chat rooms if they're easily offended.
    Wow. You're defending 'baby ****' comments?

Let me ask you something and try to give an honest answer: do you do anything in life that you consider more rewarding than posting on the forum?

Post Count
    I'll defend the right to say pretty much anything on an open anonymous unmoderated chat room over the hecklers veto of a bunch of hypersensitive whiners. If you don't like it, you probably shouldn't be there, and most of the people complaining about that incident were happy to stick around and collect screenshots. Cry me a river.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    Ouch, you really told me. Ironic that you would call someone out for crying...

I noticed you didn't answer my question, which really isn't surprising as facing the truth about yourself is not an easy thing to do. You often call out members of the top syndicates for their quest to be the strongest player in the game. I would say it's even more pathetic to try to be the 'King/Queen' of an Internet forum. Either way it's just pixels and when the game shuts down, you'll all be lost in the wind...