Admin pls note: Decorations are Important!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Admin pls note: Decorations are Important!

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Admin pls note: Decorations are Important!

It's probably an understatement to say hoods in CC are boring, monotonous and lacks character. I am a Level 53 mafia and have been playing for over a month. Frankly I am considering moving on to another game unless the developer comes out with some refreshing AND affordable landscaping options. I know my friends have strong desires to decorate their hoods too, but the options are limited or too expensive. Who is going to spend hundreds of thousands $$$ just to buy a stupid bus stop, unless the person is quitting soon and just wants to exhaust his cash reserves!?

I think developer should make decorations a priority to keep the game sticky and attractive. I urge all forum players who share my viewz to contact funzio actively to make the point across.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I agree. It's a shame really.

Post Count
    why not funzio make decorations free?

imagine the possibilitys there are many extremely creative people and it would be amazing to freely customise your hood, im sure there would be some amazing customized hoods if decorations were free.

i think it would just bring so much more life when u visit peoples hoods. and make your hood extremely more unique easily without spending a ton of cash which most people would rather spend on a building or weapons which is why, when you visit most peoples hoods u see a couple trees here and there maybe some stop signs etc.. but i mean with free decorations, i think people would come up with some really creative hoods, and it would make everyones hood truly unique to themselfs and make the game that much more interesting
    seeya wouldnt wanna be ya!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xclusiv View Post
    why not funzio make decorations free?

imagine the possibilitys there are many extremely creative people and it would be amazing to freely customise your hood, im sure there would be some amazing customized hoods if decorations were free.

i think it would just bring so much more life when u visit peoples hoods. and make your hood extremely more unique easily without spending a ton of cash which most people would rather spend on a building or weapons which is why, when you visit most peoples hoods u see a couple trees here and there maybe some stop signs etc.. but i mean with free decorations, i think people would come up with some really creative hoods, and it would make everyones hood truly unique to themselfs and make the game that much more interesting
    Agree, would make people a lot more interested in the game.

Post Count
    Ha I started a similar post myself and have seen countless others. My proposition was to have scenic money making structures like parks and pools etc... I think there should AT LEAST by more decorations at affordable prices. However I think the biggest improvement (AND MOST REQUESTED!!!) is to be able to put patches of grass down. I think that alone would be a huge improvement and should be very simple to make happen... Funzio!

I agree about making hoods less monotonous. Mine looks as such too. I personally am trying to build every building. I have about 14 left to go and am on about my 10th expansion (i think...$750,000 for next one). I plan on doing some really cool layouts once I have everything but it's gonna take a few more months. Make it happen Mark. The people want some variety! Endless hoods of ghetto defense buildings and towers are becoming an eyesore

Post Count
    They should make it possible to also change the style of hoods, like the street & sidewalks. I think that would really bring some life to peoples hoods.

Verbose Veteran whocareswhatmynameis's Avatar
    Post Count
    I agree with above posts. I believe more affordable decorations would add another dimension to the game where players show off their neighborhoods.
    (updated mar 16 2012)
    CrimeCity: joined 176 days ago; lvl: 124; size: 695; att/def: 25875/31785; $238,993/hr; qwikster --- 783 445 600

ModernWar: AWOL

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbackspur View Post
    Agree, would make people a lot more interested in the game.
    Personally, I thought the guy who leveled all his buildings and spelled out "**** YOU, I QUIT!" in boxes was being very creative...

Post Count
    I think they should have public squares with cafe's and coffee shops, and maybe an outdoor stage where we can have fashion shows, and maybe a farmer's market where we could get fresh veggies and build amazing salads and stir fry. That would be fabulous!

(The name of the gnme is Crime City, mah peeps)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    (The name of the gnme is Crime City, mah peeps)[/QUOTE]

Which involves building your own city, which people want to look nice.(not just a load of buildings squashed together)

Surely it's part of the game as there wouldn't be decorations there in the first place, some being mission based.

Post Count
    The life of a gangster is hard.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Wouldn't it be awesome if they added a decorative income/defensive items? like a fountain dealer spot, a swing-set lookout providing defensive, a treecluster pickpocket spot etc etc..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The point to Mark the Administrator is that the game needs affordable decorations that encourages gamers to decorate and personalize their hoods. Like Budman, xclusiv and max pointed out, there's a lot of creativity out there, and little tweaks to the prices of the decor could add new dimensions to the game.

Post Count
    Agree, i would like to decorate my hood, but i'm not going to spend 1000's on trees. Sorry....maybe if the trees cost $25 each. I mean, the cheapest thing is the metal trash can, $250, really??? I can go to home depot or lowes and get a trash can for 20 bucks or less. Fix this please

Duke
    Crime City 134 879 357
    Modern War 124 871 397

Post Count
    lol valid point
    seeya wouldnt wanna be ya!