un-sustainable player losses

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: un-sustainable player losses

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

un-sustainable player losses

As we know, the LTQ treasure hunt, and EB Jaden Siong quests have strated, but neither event can be played. In Europe it is now midnight or 01:00 Hrs, depending on your zone, and for me, it is now way past my bed time.

I now lose all the resources, rewards, and regeneration time I elected to expend/gain from staying up so late, and now have zero chance of completing any aspect of these missions. Even if the event is repaired in the next 20 minutes, I will lose over 7 hours of capability because of the late chosen start time, coupled with the no show on these events.

From previous tickets it is known that Gree cannot refund time lost. So what do we, the players have to do to complete these missions now? How do we get the lost resources back?
    I don’t have the answer. Perhaps Gree, especially as it happens so often, could help out those of us affected by this?
    Good night (morning) all.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Maybe 10 energy refills to everyone to catch up on the time lost. And another 10 health packs to everyone as well to catch up on Raid Boss.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    are you joking??? we all lose time playing the game because we sleep.

Post Count
    biggest loss for Euro players is ltq (if people still do them) as being full at 23:00 (00:00) means if event doesn't start we sit full and lose x hours regen while we sleep, U.S. & Asia use theirs and then regen, they can then go to sleep empty gaining 6-8hrs regen,
    485046391 & 565411567

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by goblue21 View Post
    are you joking??? we all lose time playing the game because we sleep.
    think again, not the problem here. i'll try to explain. when US goes to sleep, event have started since some hours, players can empty their blue and regen while sleeping. when EUR goes to sleep, blue is full, and does not regen...
    start time is even later than before and with the usual screw ups it's even later than ever.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Exactly my point. I lost 4840 energy because of this failure.
    Care to witness the LTB issue? When that starts late, us Euros again go to bed, and wake up 5,6,7,8,9 or more hours later to finally be able to start another limited time event, several hours late.

Imagine when these situations occur every single time.......

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This is a valid point and unfair on UK/EURO timezone players,the new start times are not fair to euro players without any delays(which is most events) what was the thinking in changing start times in the first place?
    It was a far better starting 7-8GMT//8-9EURO as this suited more timezones including U.S. as it is still 11-12PST/2-3EST so why change?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have a bit of a conspiracy theory on this. The event times are wonderful if you are in the land of Oz. And didn't GREE just purchase a new company in Australia, just after firing everyone in San Francisco? Could it be it was to align things up for the new folks taking over the workload?
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    SFO EEs might wanna get those resumes circulating. Your theory was my immediate supposition, too.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    biggest loss for Euro players is ltq (if people still do them) as being full at 23:00 (00:00) means if event doesn't start we sit full and lose x hours regen while we sleep, U.S. & Asia use theirs and then regen, they can then go to sleep empty gaining 6-8hrs regen,
    I hear you - been saying it for months now but they don't get it.

All I hear is that more americans play MW (surely more far east players) but if you lose the Euros, the game fails.

Post Count
    Everyone sleeps/works at different times.
    Most ridicules complaint ever.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree clear states with new event start time that Europe players shall stop playing. Because they lose most important time point: event start. This is relevant in all events: regen of deploys in FL, health regen in raid boss, kills in faction epic boss daily event, etc., etc., etc.

Events must start in 10:00 am of any American time zone that Gree programmers can fix any issues in new events.

Post Count
    If your that concerned over a little bit of energy your priorities are messed. Delete the app and be done with it...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gwill View Post
    If your that concerned over a little bit of energy your priorities are messed. Delete the app and be done with it...
    Another ignorant post from you. Sounds like you need to heed your own advice. You certainly don't contribute anything worthwhile here.

I agree with the OP. I'm a U.S. player, and since the time changes the EU players that I know and play the game with have had a noticeable decline in participation and stat increases, compared to the rest of the U.S. Folks. It IS unfair to them and should be adjusted to be more suitable for all time zones.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Man, that was close. I had to stay up 45 minutes for the "fixed" FL event to give us a match up. Now very late in Euroland, so no finesse in my deploys. Just a useless, dump everything without strategy.
    At least it started - late again, on a school night and within 60 seconds of me calling it a night.