Return of Jaden Siong! - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Return of Jaden Siong!

Post Count
    Hey guys the team should have it sorted out shortly and getting things adjusted. I understand totally how frustrating this can be bashing etc adds nothing in the end. So please note the forum rules and just take a short break for the moment.

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count
    You say bashing but its just from the way we have been treated as consumers..both with event issues also lack of decent support and noone answers to it!!
    Last edited by Bambamgunz; 09-09-2015 at 03:46 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi View Post
    If Everything goes smoothly, lol. Yeah, I know right.
    Prophecy fulfilled.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Damn it !
    Its almost 1am here, you guys think we dont have anything else to do or wtf ? Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey guys the team should have it sorted out shortly and getting things adjusted. I understand totally how frustrating this can be bashing etc adds nothing in the end. So please note the forum rules and just take a short break for the moment.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yes Sirius, but what other outlet to the constant issues do we have. If this were the first issue, you would be correct. Sadly we all know that is not the case. The resolution of the constant errors is many if not every time completely lacking and the utter lack of contempt that your customer service reps seem to have for the paying players is beyond laughable. An event appears out of the blue with no prep time or explanation and finally when it does start it doesn't work? Take a break is ironic at best.

Consistent Contributor danman_085's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gee thanks GREE! You drop a 2 day EB event on us & we have to scramble to cram in boss kills & you can't even have the next event ready on time. Nice job (insert sarcasm). ��

Post Count
    Hey guys should be extended by about 2 hours but you might see a few art display related issues but that should be fixed shortly as well.

Post Count
    Maybe you can closed your Headquarter for a month..

Post Count
    .......bashing etc adds nothing in the end. So please note the forum rules and just take a short break for the moment.
    This is a calm reqiest/remi der but other threads stating no complaining permitted and closed, reminders of forum rules....so no more feedback from players/consumers? Je suis Charlie

Overreaction, GREE

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It appears we need to buy the folders with gold or valor

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If you don't like the bashing, get your people to do their job. As far as forum rules....they only apply when YOU decide how YOU want to interpret them, and for what reason YOU think they fit best. Get yourself, and the rest of the MODS, more involved here on the forums and the level of player frustration wouldn't be as high as it is now.

Post Count
    Borrowing this from Winnson...

Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    Meanwhile at Gree

hahaha, gotta love 'em! Good luck getting things sorted out.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Sirius---- thanks for extending the event but what is needed is a few days prior or about 2 ltq events to get folders for the RB event. Normaly I have 350-550 folders before the RB starts right now I have 0.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    How do you expect the players not to bash when no one from GREE is willing to give any useful answer. How long do we have to wait to be told that there will be no folders dropping. No LTQ that runs concurrently. You and DREDD give the least amount of answers or no answers at all and you expect us to sit and not complain for you lack of participation into the forums? If you two are too busy with other responsiobilities, then who is supposed to be here to give answers? Or is this forum a waste of time?

Like customer support, still waiting for missing rewards on 2 different events and i keep getting the run around or lack of answers! Tell me how GREE's incompetency will stop me from bashing?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Whats with all the whining about folders? Use valor to buy some, its not useful for anything else anyway.
    But, whats this about EB and RB being linked? Now that the EB is done and over with, its kind of pointless.

How about a splash screen to tell us BEFORE the event starts...what a novel concept!
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780