What is with ****ty prizes for last 2 ltqs? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is with ****ty prizes for last 2 ltqs?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    I find it ironic that you think there's a pattern behind this idiocy. My guess would be - they have no idea the prizes suck for CC (maybe they're relevant for KA?). Once they see a decline in gold spend, then maybe they'll put 2 and 2 together. On the other hand it's gree we're talking about, they'll probably get 3.
    If you play for long enough you pick up on the repeating cycle. It's not a finite cycle, it changes as necessary. Soon there will be another stat inflation cycle. The whales will eat it up and the moderate spenders will resume a moderate spend until the cycle repeats with some dead weight falling off with each repetition.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Sadly, you have to spend $100,000 a month in gold to even stay relevant in the game lol.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by <3 Hz View Post
    Sadly, you have to spend $100,000 a month in gold to even stay relevant in the game lol.
    Only if you're fixated on being top of the pile. You can play at whatever level is most fun for you. That's always been true.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by <3 Hz View Post
    You have a warped sense of "relevance." Just in case you weren't aware, the people spending thousands of dollars are just as irrelevant to me as a glitcher.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    I'm pretty much done with this game. The ltq's are not worth it, a one day war where I just had enough time to get two battles in and I see a game in serious decline.

I hardly bother to collect my buildings or bank my cash as I don't even get attacked or robbed enough. It's just tedious logging in now.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    I'm pretty much done with this game. The ltq's are not worth it, a one day war where I just had enough time to get two battles in and I see a game in serious decline.

I hardly bother to collect my buildings or bank my cash as I don't even get attacked or robbed enough. It's just tedious logging in now.
    Now, now, let us not ruffle our panties old boy! I'll rob you if I can but I just don't know your... oh whatever they call it that I need with which to rob you. I use my real name here, so please, find and rob me.
    [Red BD making another pro-Gree post in light of Gree sending him a PM to acknowledge one of his 44 Applications for Forum Moderator]
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yes - the LTQs are virtually useless unless you can finish master

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Red BD View Post
    Now, now, let us not ruffle our panties old boy! I'll rob you if I can but I just don't know your... oh whatever they call it that I need with which to rob you. I use my real name here, so please, find and rob me.
    [Red BD making another pro-Gree post in light of Gree sending him a PM to acknowledge one of his 44 Applications for Forum Moderator]
    I know you use your real name, my one man, 4 profiles smashed your team in the last 3 day war. You have some real whipping boys on your crap team, scored a ton of points off them.

Seeing as I can't be bothered fighting or robbing, as stated before, I don't see your point. Drink less, think more.

Consistent Contributor Joe bananas's Avatar
    Post Count
    I know you use your real name, my one man, 4 profiles smashed your team in the last 3 day war. You have some real whipping boys on your crap team, scored a ton of points off them.

Seeing as I can't be bothered fighting or robbing, as stated before, I don't see your point. Drink less, think more.
    That's the spirit! Seems there still a little fire in ya belly!
    Aka Fat Tony
    Aka Rick Grimes
    IPH is all we have left 😕

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Red BD View Post

Keep crying yourself to sleep about how your crap team lost to one person. And a Brit at that!

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Keep crying yourself to sleep about how your crap team lost to one person. And a Brit at that!
    Didn't cry. Did get rid of three whipping boys, which given the size of the crew was a big move. I know, I know, but it's like the old w....er dog I love. If I can figure out how to copy and paste your remarks I might be able to inspire them. So keep the insults coming- grandchildren visiting later in the week.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American