Looking to merge

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking to merge

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Looking to merge

Hey guys/girls, I got a syndicate with dead weight and couple active members, looking for a new syndicate to join , I can download whatever chat app , my iph is at 50mil an hr and will have a mini holding my syndicate for backup, let me know , I can talk to all active members and get them to join to, 5-6 accounts , it's too hard to find 50 members , let me know if your interested

Post Count
    You can come join AZ KILLERS we just dropt dead weight before battle so we got room for you. Just knock on the door when syns are unlockt. AZ KILLERS 325 256 730
    lintje leerde lotje lopen langs de lange lindelaan.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The Phoenix Krew should be able to take you and your actives - ranked top 150

Chat with us on groupme
    https://groupme.com/join_group/12008134/wzMUis

Lurker
    Post Count

Join fns

Quote Originally Posted by F00gzz1 View Post
    Hey guys/girls, I got a syndicate with dead weight and couple active members, looking for a new syndicate to join , I can download whatever chat app , my iph is at 50mil an hr and will have a mini holding my syndicate for backup, let me know , I can talk to all active members and get them to join to, 5-6 accounts , it's too hard to find 50 members , let me know if your interested
    Hiya..we got around 10 vacancies so very welcome to join us at fns we got a laid back crew but willing to reach any goal. Gold is welcome but not needed, all bonuses maxxed and enough cash for all upcoming bonuses. We communicate through kakao messenger.