Epic Boss now as useless as raid boss. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Epic Boss now as useless as raid boss.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If I want to get and defeat everything, I go play single player games. In multiplayer I see how far above 50% I can get, knowing that I will never reach 100%. And it's alright by me.

It's a multiplayer game guys. Events are just tools to outplay other players. Doesn't matter how hard they are, they are hard for everyone. If all events could be completed by everyone we would have identical stats

The top guys need tools to outplay each other too. Lvl 100 boss or master raid boss is few of them. It's not a tool for you, it's a tool for them.

Too bad it's pay to win though, but that's just game design.
    Last edited by Cuombajj; 09-08-2015 at 06:09 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuombajj View Post
    If I want to get and defeat everything, I go play single player games. In multiplayer I see how far above 50% I can get, knowing that I will never reach 100%. And it's alright by me.

It's a multiplayer game guys. Events are just tools to outplay other players. Doesn't matter how hard they are, they are hard for everyone. If all events could be completed by everyone we would have identical stats

The top guys need tools to outplay each other too. Lvl 100 boss or master raid boss is few of them. It's not a tool for you, it's a tool for them.

Too bad it's pay to win though, but that's just game design.
    There are some players who believe they have the "right" to easily complete all events and get all rewards.

They don't get the "free to play" concept.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    To be honest I don't care what they do to this boss event. I was screwed over by the last one and even tho I put in a ticket with screenshots. I got a canned reply. "We are aware of this issue and have passed this on to our team" not, sorry for the inconvenience I'm aware of the problem and as you have supplied evidenced we will award the prize.
    I think they should bring back some of the cs team. The ones we got now are failing. But I know I'm not alone. it seems like there going back to how it was a year back.

Rant over back to gold free

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    There are some players who believe they have the "right" to easily complete all events and get all rewards.

They don't get the "free to play" concept.
    And some players who will spend the money are fed up having to wait 2 minutes per summon thus meaning a min of 200 minutes (3-4 hours) in 2 days... Seems a bit OTT to expect a paying player to wait that long..

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Given their history, I'm surprised the lag time is ONLY two minutes.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    And some players who will spend the money are fed up having to wait 2 minutes per summon thus meaning a min of 200 minutes (3-4 hours) in 2 days... Seems a bit OTT to expect a paying player to wait that long..
    Don't all you long-time players remember when boss summoning was completely random as to whether one popped up or not? Sometimes it took half an energy or stamina bar and 30 minutes to get a boss to pop up. A good friend quit the game over an epic boss event when he was done with 99 with 30 min to go in the event and the last one refused to appear in time. Now, it's guaranteed after 2 minutes, one hit on anything = one boss.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    Don't all you long-time players remember when boss summoning was completely random as to whether one popped up or not? Sometimes it took half an energy or stamina bar and 30 minutes to get a boss to pop up. A good friend quit the game over an epic boss event when he was done with 99 with 30 min to go in the event and the last one refused to appear in time. Now, it's guaranteed after 2 minutes, one hit on anything = one boss.
    At least back in the day the boss was only 50 levels and normally spanned a weekend. back then I always finished them with a little gold but never had to wait 30 mins.. I think for me 15 mins might have been the worst

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If a boss appeared ever 10 seconds, but you had to spend 120 minutes trying to beat it, why bother?
    I only speak for me, but this boss is already dead in my eyes, as I'm taking a pass on pursuing its demise.
    Besides, what's the point in kicking a dead boss? LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Really? Must have missed that piece of legislation. Mind telling me where I can find that proclamation?

Equipment is far from neutral, and if reintroduced will only lead to the same current situation.
    Because every other game works like that. Competitive games don't force their players to spend large amounts of money to play. All players have access to the exact same things. What sets them apart is how they use it. In my Tekken game, I have the same characters as everyone else. What matters is how much time you spend in the lab learning matchups. In Call of Duty, I have the same guns as everyone else and what matters is play style and how well you use it. In the Pokemon TCG, I have the same access to cards as every other player. In all of these games, you dont spend to own things others dont. We all have the same access, spend the same amount of money yet the only thing that matters is skill, not how much you spend.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Do you know why it's like that in those games? Because that's the BUSINESS model the developers chose to use. That is not the BUSINESS model the developers chose here. You seem to have a hard time accepting that, as well as accepting that the way things actually ARE is not the same as how you think they should be.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Because every other game works like that. Competitive games don't force their players to spend large amounts of money to play. All players have access to the exact same things. What sets them apart is how they use it. In my Tekken game, I have the same characters as everyone else. What matters is how much time you spend in the lab learning matchups. In Call of Duty, I have the same guns as everyone else and what matters is play style and how well you use it. In the Pokemon TCG, I have the same access to cards as every other player. In all of these games, you dont spend to own things others dont. We all have the same access, spend the same amount of money yet the only thing that matters is skill, not how much you spend.
    Much wisdom has been dispensed in your response, with examples to support your thoughts.

People would be wise to take heed and proceed with great caution.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Why make them tap at all? One button 'instant finish' say 5 vaults?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Much wisdom has been dispensed in your response, with examples to support your thoughts.

People would be wise to take heed and proceed with great caution.
    It's what GREE should have done long ago, but they chose not to. So this is where we are. No going back now.

Banned
    Post Count
    That's why grees business model only supports whales. There is absolutely no strategy involved or brains whatsoever. Whereas other games the best team or best strategy has the best chance of winning, here it's who has the deepest pockets.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Do you know why it's like that in those games? Because that's the BUSINESS model the developers chose to use. That is not the BUSINESS model the developers chose here. You seem to have a hard time accepting that, as well as accepting that the way things actually ARE is not the same as how you think they should be.
    Its not a matter of accepting anything. My examples shown that all games ever operate this way. A winning Basket Ball team doesn't win because they bought magic shoes and balls, they win because of skill. In chest, the queen doesn't have a gold limit to buy extra moves. All games work because all players have access to the same resource pool. GREE can make more money if they stop doing what they are doing, rebalanced all the events and make it accessible to everyone.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...