Greezio Bank - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Greezio Bank

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    not for nothing, but this thread has gone off topic... shouldn't the mod be the one to remind us all of this???? nothing against you Vile Lynn. congrats on nomination. but I think the congrats should be on the topic that was created for that purpose...
    What is the topic? Another sh1tty ltb?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    What is the topic? Another sh1tty ltb?
    Seems only things it's got going for it are the free mods and it's a 12hr, though It doesn't look like it'll pay that much at lvl 10

Post Count
    not for nothing, but this thread has gone off topic... shouldn't the mod be the one to remind us all of this???? nothing against you Vile Lynn. congrats on nomination. but I think the congrats should be on the topic that was created for that purpose...
    She clearly pointed out it had gone off topic and apologised to OP. She's been a mod for 1 day, give her a chance to get used to it, she'll be better than any of them doing it now or before her once she gets used to it

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No need to be kunt. Original post is irrelevant now anyways as obviously the building has been released and in the store. With 18 accounts you should be way too busy to criticize VL so move along.

Post Count
    Cha... I did apologize for going OT and tried to get the thread back on topic.
    Re-read my last paragraph in post #43! I guess you missed what I did there

When I learn how to use the mod tools, I'll move the OT posts to bevs thread.

...I still gotta build my banks!
    (oops, I did it again) hehe
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    I am very cool with my threads going wherever they go, just like real life conversations.

Stray away my pretties!

Greezio Bank = Slightly recolored credit building

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    No need to be kunt. Original post is irrelevant now anyways as obviously the building has been released and in the store. With 18 accounts you should be way too busy to criticize VL so move along.
    I was having fun, didn't mean it seriously, and wasn't criticizing VL at all, (as noted I actually posted my congrats as well in my message, which was also off topic)

in any case, Building is ****ty, I managed to build it in 10 of my CC accounts(others are too poor)
    also I updated the sheet with correct output and upgrade cost

base output at level 10 is only $20,734,800

Post Count
    lol, BrisingrBoss! I thought you were serious, too!

Thanks for all of your work on keeping the Building SS updated for us! you rock!
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    20m for lvl 10 is pants but keeps up trend of going backwards. Stats attached to weapons in latest LTQ & Box event must surely be an in-house joke but not of the funny kind

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    Greezio Bank = Slightly recolored credit building