how many areas have you mastered? + whats your level,stamina,energy? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how many areas have you mastered? + whats your level,stamina,energy?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooz View Post
    Are you planning on only having 12 hour buildings just to make it easier to collect? People have talked about selling buildings, I don't really see the purpose, except maybe expansion gets so expensive, perhaps it makes more sense to utilize the room you have already. I dunno, what are your thoughts?
    Yep, now that my hood is getting more mature and the real estate is kinda used up for now, I might as well use the space from the laundromats for something that yields a higher gain every 12 hours. When I get my new phone, I have no intention of going to my hood as often as I do my iPod.

That's kinda why I was asking the footprint for the flower shops in another thread. Another 4x4 option would be a jazz club, but the spreadsheet doesn't list upgrade costs for either of those.
    Last edited by Max Power; 10-27-2011 at 10:28 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    q/ what is the difference between skill points and mafia attack/ defence stats?? i just assumed they were worth more & have been spending points on them?!

level 70
    stamina 12
    energy 1120
    Areas mastered: 15 out of 33
    attack:4277
    def:5841
    attack skill points: 53
    defence skill points:54

Verbose Veteran whocareswhatmynameis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mdr View Post
    q/ what is the difference between skill points and mafia attack/ defence stats?? i just assumed they were worth more & have been spending points on them?!
    they both count to your overall attack and defense (the exact math is mysterious-- the devs are deliberately circumspect about the details). there are subtle differences between the two:

attack/defense point
    1) visible to your friends and foes
    2) increased by arming your mafia (and building defense buildings for defense points)
    3) can not be undone once skill points are assigned

attack/defense skill
    1) not visible to others
    2) increased by adding skill points that are obtained when you level up or master a mission area
    3) value fluctuates by mafia size and quality of weaponry
    (updated mar 16 2012)
    CrimeCity: joined 176 days ago; lvl: 124; size: 695; att/def: 25875/31785; $238,993/hr; qwikster --- 783 445 600

ModernWar: AWOL

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hepo View Post
    Omg, it seems I made a big mistake to use skill points...
    Comparing to yours, my stats... Geee!!

Lvl: 95
    Stamina: 9
    Energy: 550
    Area: 10/33
    Attack: 13637
    Defense: 15394
    Attack skill point: 114
    Defense skill point: 127

Never thought everybody has so much energy and stamina!!
    Oh, what should I do from now on...
    i don't think it's a mistake, it does matter.

i have an attack of about 16000, lvl 110. i once attacked someone who has a defense of 14,000, lvl 150+. i attacked about 5 times before giving up, coz i didnt win one single freaking time! i can only assume he put in a lot to his defense skill. of course, he could also be cheating but let's just give him the benefit of the doubt

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    @hepo: how many mobs you have?
    what is your class ? Enforcer ?
    Last edited by khung003; 10-28-2011 at 12:34 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by big mama View Post
    i don't think it's a mistake, it does matter.

i have an attack of about 16000, lvl 110. i once attacked someone who has a defense of 14,000, lvl 150+. i attacked about 5 times before giving up, coz i didnt win one single freaking time! i can only assume he put in a lot to his defense skill. of course, he could also be cheating but let's just give him the benefit of the doubt
    What class you chose @big mama ? Agent , right ?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by khung003 View Post
    What class you chose @big mama ? Agent , right ?
    nope, tycoon

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I never know anyone choose Enforcer, that class is so rare.

Banned
    Post Count
    Unfortunately, after upgrading, something's changed.
    Plyrs w/ 1000attk below my dfns beat me sometimes.
    Don't know why, but my 127 skill points seems useless now...
    EXPLOSIVES !!!

Post Count
    now that explosives have been been properly fixed i think, i have been using them, my method is simple if you have lets says 300 mafia members buy like 350 - 400 of the cheap explosives, then buy as many of the 20thousand dollar etcc.. expensive explosives as you want if you lose a fight you will lose example 20 explosives and it will only be the cheap ones you will lose and just top it up, but you will always have your expensive explosives +18 attack and it will make you way way stronger, ive jump hundreds in attack and defense and i just do what i said, and i have not lost one 20 thousand dollar explosive, ive lost some cheap ones, but anything after 6thousand you shouldnt lose.
    Last edited by xclusiv; 10-28-2011 at 02:01 AM.
    seeya wouldnt wanna be ya!

Post Count
    Thx!
    Yeah, it happens to me so many times.
    When I became lvl 72, much higher plyrs came n beat all day long like 250 lost/day.
    That made me put so many points to defense.
    And it worked as u said.
    Unfortunately, after upgrading, something's changed.
    Plyrs w/ 1000attk below my dfns beat me sometimes.
    Don't know why, but my 127 skill points seems useless now...
    if it bothers you that much, you can always email mobile@funzio.com and just tell them that you would like to transfer those skill points over to your energy and hopefully if you have a good enough reason, they should be able to do it for you, its worth a shot if you feel you dont need all those attack def skill points
    seeya wouldnt wanna be ya!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xclusiv View Post
    now that explosives have been been properly fixed i think, i have been using them, my method is simple if you have lets says 300 mafia members buy like 350 - 400 of the cheap explosives, then buy as many of the 20thousand dollar etcc.. expensive explosives as you want if you lose a fight you will lose example 20 explosives and it will only be the cheap ones you will lose and just top it up, but you will always have your expensive explosives +18 attack and it will make you way way stronger, ive jump hundreds in attack and defense and i just do what i said, and i have not lost one 20 thousand dollar explosive, ive lost some cheap ones, but anything after 6thousand you shouldnt lose.
    that because you have not needed to use the 12 atk bomb to win a fight. I doubt you choose stronger defense people to attack, as we all don't do that. Just choose one with higher def, you would lose all strong bombs.

Another point is if fight cost money, in return of respect point, is it worth it? I can earn more respect points without losing cash.
    Last edited by khung003; 10-28-2011 at 02:56 AM.

Post Count
    3) value fluctuates by mafia size and quality of weaponry[/QUOTE]

Can you elaborate a little on this? I'm in the small but well-armed group and a while ago I read a post saying the skill points seemed to matter a lot more if your mafia was small. I've considered dropping back a little so I'm only arming with respect weapons but unless the skill points give greater advantage to a smaller mafia than a larger mafia attacking an equally strong opponent, i won't since I'm trying to complete the pvp goals but the minimum mafia requirements are now double and triple my mafia. My attack skill points are 60 and I have definately won some robberies and fights that surprised me.

Verbose Veteran whocareswhatmynameis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CheezyPoofs View Post
    3) value fluctuates by mafia size and quality of weaponry

Can you elaborate a little on this?
    I was trying to point out that unlike attack skill, attack point can either go up or down in value. this is largely a function of mafia size.

Quote Originally Posted by CheezyPoofs View Post
    I'm in the small but well-armed group and a while ago I read a post saying the skill points seemed to matter a lot more if your mafia was small.
    i'm not aware of this fact. i don't think skill points change by mafia size. i could be wrong. can others comment?
    (updated mar 16 2012)
    CrimeCity: joined 176 days ago; lvl: 124; size: 695; att/def: 25875/31785; $238,993/hr; qwikster --- 783 445 600

ModernWar: AWOL

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Update (now that I see what mastered means)
    Level 76 (380 mafia 1401 equipment used in fights)
    Stamina 10
    Energy 1830
    Areas 17
    Attack 9554
    Def 10308
    Last edited by Euchred; 10-29-2011 at 06:45 PM.