how many areas have you mastered? + whats your level,stamina,energy?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how many areas have you mastered? + whats your level,stamina,energy?

Post Count

how many areas have you mastered? + whats your level,stamina,energy?

wanted to see how everyone is doing,

right now im on level 89
    stamina 30
    energy 2270
    Areas mastered: 11 out of 33
    attack:11115
    def:11521
    attack skill points: 5
    defense skill points:5

Whats your stats?
    Last edited by xclusiv; 10-27-2011 at 03:51 AM.
    seeya wouldnt wanna be ya!

Banned
    Post Count
    Level 64
    Stamina 27
    Energy 1460
    Areas 19.5 out of 33
    Mafia 164
    Attack 3654
    Def 4438
    (Circuit street is expensive!! been stuck there for about 10 levels now prolly gonna cost my $1.5M in eqipment to finish, but the way I see it, I need the equipment pm for more details on what's needed!)

edit:
    Erm - I must have a different view of "mastered" - I just mean completed to level 2 to get job completed in goals and move to next area? You guys must mean something else?
    Last edited by skunk; 10-27-2011 at 04:30 AM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Level 74
    Stamina 10
    Energy 1780
    Areas 7 (level 4 on 4 others)
    Attack 8931
    Def 9704

Post Count
    level 59
    stamina 22
    energy 910
    Areas mastered: 7 out of 33
    attack: 4291
    def: 7867
    attack skill points: 34
    defense skill points: 34

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Holy balls, I think I'm doing well, and I see your stats, Max and Euchred...cripes!

lvl 50
    Stam: 22
    Energy: 1110
    Areas Mastered: 9 of 33
    Attack: 3855
    Defense: 4877
    Attack skill points: 18
    Defense skill points: 7

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by skunk View Post
    edit:
    Erm - I must have a different view of "mastered" - I just mean completed to level 2 to get job completed in goals and move to next area? You guys must mean something else?
    Completing one area is finishing all five levels in that area.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooz View Post
    Holy balls, I think I'm doing well, and I see your stats, Max and Euchred...cripes!

lvl 50
    Stam: 22
    Energy: 1110
    Areas Mastered: 9 of 33
    Attack: 3855
    Defense: 4877
    Attack skill points: 18
    Defense skill points: 7
    When I was level 50 I had stats much worse than yours. I played the game wrong, leveled up too fast, and robbed instead of fought. I bought a couple of Gold buildings to catch up. My income is over 18k right now with a loft under construction. My strength for my level is all about my willingness to camp at this point. If you feel you are getting weak for your level, camp and spend. I would love to get every building to a level 10 before going past level 60, where the big boys can start picking on me.

Verbose Veteran whocareswhatmynameis's Avatar
    Post Count
    area mastered: 0 (if completion is defined as finishing level 5)
    otherwise, i'm level 2 up to midtown. as you can see, completing mission is my achilles heel! but then, this was a conscious decision. i didn't want to level up too fast.

energy: 840
    stamina: 28
    (updated mar 16 2012)
    CrimeCity: joined 176 days ago; lvl: 124; size: 695; att/def: 25875/31785; $238,993/hr; qwikster --- 783 445 600

ModernWar: AWOL

Banned
    Post Count
    Level: 104
    Stamina: 12
    Energy: 3080
    Areas Mastered: 18/33
    Income per hour: $50999
    Attack: 13291
    Def: 14272
    Attack skill points: 8
    Defense skill points: 9

Post Count
    Level 42
    Energy = 610
    Stamina = 18
    Atk = 30
    Def = 20

Areas mastered = 2

Duke
    Crime City 134 879 357
    Modern War 124 871 397

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    When I was level 50 I had stats much worse than yours. I played the game wrong, leveled up too fast, and robbed instead of fought. I bought a couple of Gold buildings to catch up. My income is over 18k right now with a loft under construction. My strength for my level is all about my willingness to camp at this point. If you feel you are getting weak for your level, camp and spend. I would love to get every building to a level 10 before going past level 60, where the big boys can start picking on me.
    Even with a loft, judging by your income you have to have a ton of buildings...getting all of them to level 10, won't that take until sometime after the next presidential election?

I'm not getting picked on at all, in fact, I may lose one out of 100 fights, and rarely do I come across anyone who's defense is within 500 points of my attack. The only time I've been robbed recently is by some freak who had 9,000 attack.

I should probably fight more, though. I mainly rob because people never have any money on them. I go for respect and cash. I'll rob all the main buildings then fight the guy once or twice for the winning streaks.

Post Count
    Even with a loft, judging by your income you have to have a ton of buildings...getting all of them to level 10, won't that take until sometime after the next presidential election?
    LOL....not that long, but it will take a while. I will sell the laundromats in a month as well, which pad the hourly stats, as I have them leveled up. I will have this game up to a point where I will have mostly 12 hour buildings and above, and I will transfer it over to my new iPhone when I get it in December. Then I will use the iPod I am currently using for a new game where my goal is to buy no gold and see how I do now that I better know the game. With 2 games running, I can afford to be really patient in one.

Maybe I should buy an iPad and get a 3rd game started.....LOL!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I will sell the laundromats in a month as well, which pad the hourly stats, as I have them leveled up. I will have this game up to a point where I will have mostly 12 hour buildings and above, and I will transfer it over to my new iPhone when I get it in December.
    Are you planning on only having 12 hour buildings just to make it easier to collect? People have talked about selling buildings, I don't really see the purpose, except maybe expansion gets so expensive, perhaps it makes more sense to utilize the room you have already. I dunno, what are your thoughts?

Verbose Veteran whocareswhatmynameis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Maybe I should buy an iPad and get a 3rd game started.....LOL!
    need the number for the addiction hotline?
    (updated mar 16 2012)
    CrimeCity: joined 176 days ago; lvl: 124; size: 695; att/def: 25875/31785; $238,993/hr; qwikster --- 783 445 600

ModernWar: AWOL

Post Count
    Are you planning on only having 12 hour buildings just to make it easier to collect? People have talked about selling buildings, I don't really see the purpose, except maybe expansion gets so expensive, perhaps it makes more sense to utilize the room you have already. I dunno, what are your thoughts?
    I sold my buildings recently, and am going with 12/24/48 hour buildings now.
    Yes, easier to collect and also easier for me, i don't have to check back every 1/3/6 hours to collect. If you let the money sit on those buildings the clock stops and doesn't start again till you collect, therefore making the building more inefficient for me. But just keep in mind, this is just me talking, i'm experimenting with this.
    And the laundromats are stupid after a while, they are not worth the money to me because to get full use, you have to collect so so often, its insane. I sold mine yesterday.

There are a total of at least 30 buildings i can have so far, and from other screenshots i have seen there is more past level 100 i can get too.

Duke
    Crime City 134 879 357
    Modern War 124 871 397