Not a moan at GREE

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Not a moan at GREE

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Not a moan at GREE

Ok this war has anyone noticed that most are putting up L10 walls, we have had lots of Legendary battles but always L10 walls. Also it looks like there are little more than 150 decent guilds left. You only have to look at the CP to realise this.
    Even the top guilds are constantly trying to recruit which says people are leaving in droves. No one or hardly anyone purchasing gems as no reduction for war. None of this looks good for the future of the game. I fear we really are on borrowed time now. Not that long ago I was founder of the guild Old Git's and remember how cool it was when we finally broke into the leader board and reached the top 1,250 yet now only 800 guilds shown and a couple of hundred of these are just one player guilds, we have minis scoring more CP than entire guilds at the bottom.
    Officer in The Dragon Reborn
    Guild ID: 595959616
    Personal ID 502-862-182
    Last War finished at 37

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Players are fed up with Gree. There are other games out there which are: 1) more stable, 2) less expensive, and 3) less time consuming. This is what players have been asking of Gree for years. Gree ignored our complaints and that is why this game is dying off.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    two important factors contributing to the player exodus: 1) poor quality control and 2) poor customer support. perhaps if GREE hired a VP of player experience instead of a VP of revenue and behavior analysis, their fortunes would be different. or maybe that decision just underscores their priorities.

Post Count
    You can tell how many people are gone now that the box event is Top 150 for the first reward instead of the usual Top 500. Was the same way last round, too. As a non spender I'm also very close to the Top 150. There is nobody left in this game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    You can tell how many people are gone now that the box event is Top 150 for the first reward instead of the usual Top 500. Was the same way last round, too. As a non spender I'm also very close to the Top 150. There is nobody left in this game.
    I do agree. As a non spender with this kind of event (lockbox) I'm at 1 "gem" to the top 150...
    ... and also, having a look to this one top 25 players... less FiB/other guilds with heavy gemers players...
    ... and also about last wars CPs...
    More and more are moving to Rival Kingdom, a game being less time consuming, less expensive, largly better in term of game play, graphics, strategy, kind of events, etc...
    As we say in my country "cherchez l'erreur..." (ironic sense of this sentence...)