Something's changed!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Something's changed!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Lightbulb Something's changed!

I see increased participation this FL. What does it mean?Too early to know for sure, but if it continues, the game maybe back on track. Does this mean new players have joined and are active?Does it mean old players are excited enough to participate more?What DEW you think?What DEW you see?
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    I see increased participation this FL. What does it mean?Too early to know for sure, but if it continues, the game maybe back on track. Does this mean new players have joined and are active?Does it mean old players are excited enough to participate more?What DEW you think?What DEW you see?

Really?!!? I have never been so bored?

Maybe it just the battle to be top 100?

Only the top 100 get a boost

What do you other guys think?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Not seeing it down at my level. Doing less, yet still climbing the ranks.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Oh, yes, people DEW less for sure. But, more people seem to be tapping this time. I see a faction in last place at 3,004 place with 19,150,000. Last place Indi is 26,190 with 14,100,000. Maybe I'm seeing fewer people, too, but they're DEWING more????

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Dunno. Maybe the weather's getting colder and more people are indoors tappin' rather than outdoors livin'? Just a thought.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Dunno. Maybe the weather's getting colder and more people are indoors tappin' rather than outdoors livin'? Just a thought.
    That might be one reason, Mousey.

This is a three day holiday weekend in the US and Canada, Labor Day.

Most people DEW stuff during this holiday, the last stuff of summer.

The planet is a big place with over 110 civilized nations, so a holiday for two of that lot can't explain everything.

This weekend might be an outlier.

I'll just have to look, lurk, and leer before I can make an informed assessment.

"

Post Count
    all I've seen is timer reach zero with all nodes won then 3 sec later result screen say node lost, happend at least 4 times,
    485046391 & 565411567

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I predict less participation in the days weeks and months to come.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    This game is made up of a few hundred active players and a crap load of mini accounts. That's all there is to it.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It's quite a bit more than a few hundred, but it's definitely not what it used to be.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Something has happened in this thread. It's Bizarro world.

DEW is being more optimistic and Speed is being more pessimistic. My apologies to the players for using their names, just thought hell froze over for a second.