GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thug Life/Championship Goals

Lurker
    Post Count

Thug Life/Championship Goals

Ello,

Just a quickie that hopefully someone can answer but is there some level/other goals completed requirement to these?

I have a mate playing the game whos up into round 35 and at a similar level yet i'm still sub round 20.

I do have some goals like upgrading building etc i've left to rot a bit but just wondered if anyone has any definitive info about what missions/goals have a direct impact on the progression of these rounds?

Cheers.

Banned
    Post Count
    the more you do the more you get.
    Many other threads here warn about leveling up too quick by doing these goals too much.
    But equally they warn about doing the building upgrades too.

I'd say, just play your game, attack people who are weaker than you whenevery you go to their hood and you'll find these goals just drop respect and exp without you thinking about it. Just make sure you are going to win before attacking someone - losing is bad !!!

Post Count
    the amount of mafia you have, forgot the upgrade building goals or buy this building unless you really want to buy that building or buy 10 swat helmets or whatever i did some of these and it was not worth it the reward was less than the cost to do it, ive left the rest of those for when i have nothing else left.

in terms of championship rounds, the amount of stamina you have is helpful since you will be able to do more attacks,
    and cruise them alot easier if you can get your stamnia to like 30 you will get through all of them pretty comfortably
    also the amount of mafia you have will help since everytime you beat one of those rounds it says to attack someone with more mafia and keeps increasing, what i like to do is if the goal is example win 30 consective fights with someome level or win win 30 consective fights with someone that has 300 mafia or whatever, just click rob on people that has that requirement check out there profile and see if u have atleast 600 or higher attack than there defense and then you should be able to beat them alot of times, and keep doing that until you complete the mission, also try use your respect points to get good weapons i personally recommend sawn off shotgun and yamaha race bike, i wouldnt waste it to much on other respect items because of the fact that you get alot of armour items and meele items when you fight as loot, but you dont get as much vechiles or good enough weapons in my opnion.

in terms of map what i like to do is i complete a zone to level 2 then after i complete that zone i hit the boss one more time for another loot item then i move on to the next zone complete that to level 2 then hit the boss again and then move etc.... that way you will get more loot items which will help with your attacking stats

and thats pretty much all there is to it i hope that answered your question, if not im sure other people will have some good input.
    seeya wouldnt wanna be ya!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have the same question and was about to open a thread about it. I don't think anyone has understood the op, but i could be wrong.

I have started a new game and am level 19. I haven't had any thug life /champion, or any fighting missions for 3 levels now.

Are the certain things that need completing so that the thug life missions come up etc. or a certain level, as at the moment i can't do any.

Post Count
    it seems to be what level you are on that triggers it, since ive havent really done any of those upgrade buildings or buy stuff/buildings missions and still have done all of the championship rounds

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm sure there is, but no idea what.
    Just keep fighting and beating peaopl and they'll appear.
    If not you'll get respect and exp just from beating people up so you'll level faster that way.

On xclusiv's post, repeatitively beating the same person is ok, but at level 19, you'll find many newbies who carry significant cash, I still do at level 60, so my MO is to click rob in the rivals list, look for any tasty buildings and rob them first (Pawn, shop, basket ball, warehouse, anything but laundromat) (I especially like robbing clothing stores as they give 20 respect ) Then I check their profile, if I can beat them, I hit them once, even if they have no money, then I move on, unless they have tons of cash then I hit them till they can't be hit no more.
    I find you can get lots of cash this way - especially if you are active and you complete the thug/championship rounds without thinking about them.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xclusiv View Post
    it seems to be what level you are on that triggers it, since ive havent really done any of those upgrade buildings or buy stuff/buildings missions and still have done all of the championship rounds
    Well this helps thanks. As it rules out me having to do them to see if it triggers them to appear.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbackspur View Post
    I have the same question and was about to open a thread about it. I don't think anyone has understood the op, but i could be wrong.

I have started a new game and am level 19. I haven't had any thug life /champion, or any fighting missions for 3 levels now.

Are the certain things that need completing so that the thug life missions come up etc. or a certain level, as at the moment i can't do any.
    Pretty much this but i do thank the people for taking the time for their input.

I seem to be miles behind my friend in terms of rounds there must be a trigger he's inadvertently found to get the new rounds which i havent stumbled across yet.

His level is 5 off mine yet i'm about 15 rounds behind him, seems odd they dont appear for me more frequently but in the nicest possible way i'm glad im not the only one

Post Count
    completing main missions trigger winning streak rounds, but not champisonship rounds or thug life.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I finished winning streak and i'm only on the junkyard for story missions.
    All of the goals just seemed to keep coming (except the level ones) after I finished the goal where you need 2500 respect and the one where you have to rob and fight 50 times.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well, i have gone from level 19 to 27 and still don't have any options to complete any fighting missions. This is so frustrating!! Whats going on?

Post Count
    You probably have some goal on your list that you are not doing that is preventing it from coming up.

What are your present goals?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    You probably have some goal on your list that you are not doing that is preventing it from coming up.

What are your present goals?
    King of crime (collect 2000 respect) Is it possible it's this one. It's taking days and days. Only at 1000 now.
    Every job in civic centre
    build 35 buildings
    resilient (defense score of 800)
    upgrade warehouse to level 7
    Bail out uncle tommy

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It most likely is king of crime which is I can imagine more difficult at lower levels. Just remember that clothing stores, wharehouses, chinese restauraunts and meat factories give out decent respect when you rob them.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Euchred View Post
    It most likely is king of crime which is I can imagine more difficult at lower levels. Just remember that clothing stores, wharehouses, chinese restauraunts and meat factories give out decent respect when you rob them.

Thanks, I have been fighting for respect. I will try robbing those to see if i get more instead.