Frontline goals not moving!! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Frontline goals not moving!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    For the 2nd FL I have not got my 15/15 and got kicked out before I could get my 5/5 ultimate 600 gold and 80+ ships wasted and all I get is the usual response "they are looking into it"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Got a reply from CS on one of my tickets regarding this.....
    We will look into it,that was sept 6th.....how long does it take to look,see I deployed enough for 15/15 advanced and 5/5 ultimate goals?
    I mean I provided screens of scores I achieved!
    Surely they can look at the screen and check my score at the said time,they should then award the prizes I did not receive based on the evidence...how hard is that to do? Couple of minutes work.....why no follow up for over a week then?
    Hobbsie

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hoping you'll forget about it so they have to do nothing.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ticket closed by GREE stating "they are not offering compensation for this issue"
    This company is unbelievable....
    They have proof of score,they can check and see points etc,yet they refuse to accept the FACTS,very disappointing as usual GREE...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    Ticket closed by GREE stating "they are not offering compensation for this issue"
    This company is unbelievable....
    They have proof of score,they can check and see points etc,yet they refuse to accept the FACTS,very disappointing as usual GREE...
    I'm sure it's working as intended. It's just not what we're used to. They want us to have to put up higher points in each war so that one goal completes per war instead of being easily able to get the entire goal chain completed in one war. Oh, and using enough gold to hit those targets in each war now instead of just in one "big" war.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Post Count
    Hey guys,

Here an update regarding frontline and the case event. I do apologize for the issues guys.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...search-Lockbox

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey guys,

Here an update regarding frontline and the case event. I do apologize for the issues guys.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...search-Lockbox
    Like CS, we are now getting the same cookie cutter replies to every issue here, whether it's actually relevant to the issue or not.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Like CS, we are now getting the same cookie cutter replies to every issue here, whether it's actually relevant to the issue or not.
    It's never been a problem before. Mods have been praised in the past for just saying hi.