DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Frontline goals not moving!!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey Guys,

I totally understand how very upsetting this can be. Toss me your ticket id's (in A pm) and I will look into it and hopefully get you what you should have already have.

Sirius has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Sirius from the recipient list and send the message again..
    !
    I got that

Post Count
    Added everyone to my contact list here (which is how you can pm me) as more times than not, it helps me avoid being spam boted message wise.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The problem of goals seems to be fixed, then resets, and you might have to DEW it again. For example, if you hit 4/5, it balks, and you're back at 3/5; or SUMPIN crazy like that. Bizarre, but a very regular occurrence in most events.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    How is it that rinse and repeat events NEVER EVER run as they should? How is it that Gree can repeatedly completely F up bog standard events that have run for years?

This is an organisation that never learns from their mistakes, as evidenced by the way they just keep on making the same ones, over and over.

It's as if they code the events from scratch every single time.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lol Sirius it wont let us Send a Pm because you switch it of lmao

I will pass your feedback directly to our developers for further consideration.

Thanks for gaming with us 👀

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Would appreciate an update on this issue,missed both 15/15 advanced and 5/5 ultimate in Frontline although I had deployed enough for both Goals,still waiting for CS to sort my tickets out.......
    Hobbsie

Post Count
    Hi Sirius, I have so many tickets about the same problem however.......it says I can't pm you as you have chosen not to receive pm

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sirius,
    Any news on this issue?
    I've sent tickets,sent you PM,can provide any screens needed to prove what's points I Attained...
    Still no answers and next Frontline Event due to start....

Post Count
    ok, for FL this weekend, let's not forget that there will be a serious lag for the goals and when they register. please plan accordingly. thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    New frontline event,I'm now on war room Nassau 5/10 (deploy 360k) I deployed 3.4m in this particular Fight......
    Math not my strongest point but I think you gotta pass 360k to get to 3.4m.....
    Appreciate an answer and some Action but won't hold my breath for that
    Hobbsie

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have found if you watch your score just deploy 1 until the goals catch up to your score. Slow and painful but not wasting hits and points

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree won't learn from there failures
    Always the same @&€€&@ ooh don't forget they will solve this soon in 7 event.
    But will have another event going down because of that

Banned
    Post Count
    I honestly believe that gree doesn't fix anything. As long as players continue to spend they will leave it as is.

Post Count
    Still can't send pm to Sirius ������

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    They don't care !!!!
    it's all about the moment