Frontline goals not moving!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Frontline goals not moving!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Frontline goals not moving!!

For the last 2 Frontline events the individual goal advanced 15/15 where you need to score 17.1m in a fight have not updated for me,is there others who are affected in the same way?
    I scored 18.4m last frontline and 19.6m this one but 15/15 was still open and award not recieved?
    I sent ticket in last Frontline with screens proving score etc and got answer from CS that although I provided proof they are not compensating?
    i would like a Mod to give me advise on what other actions are available to players who are not happy with the outcome of tickets.
    GREE again prove themselves unprofessional and insulting to its paying customers,it's very frustrating that when given proof of game lag/server lag issues costing players REAL MONEY they do not have the courtesy to return the wasted Gold.
    Hobbsie

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I had exactly the same issue!! Unfortunately the "we will pass you feedback onto our developers" answer was where my temper finally hit it's limit!

You have to just put up with it, is pretty much the only thing you can do mate!!

Post Count
    Please toss me that ticket id^^

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    For the last 2 Frontline events the individual goal advanced 15/15 where you need to score 17.1m in a fight have not updated for me,is there others who are affected in the same way?
    I scored 18.4m last frontline and 19.6m this one but 15/15 was still open and award not recieved?
    I sent ticket in last Frontline with screens proving score etc and got answer from CS that although I provided proof they are not compensating?
    i would like a Mod to give me advise on what other actions are available to players who are not happy with the outcome of tickets.
    GREE again prove themselves unprofessional and insulting to its paying customers,it's very frustrating that when given proof of game lag/server lag issues costing players REAL MONEY they do not have the courtesy to return the wasted Gold.
    I hope you get it sorted. I noticed it last night, and just abandoned playing anymore.

My philosophy keeps me sane, when I try to DEW sumpin in this game and it doesn't work, I just stop.
    That works for me.

I hope you get the issues sorted, and I wish you as much success as you seek in playing this FL event.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm sorry Sirius but this s..t has been happening so long most of the top teams just keep spending more because the tickets get bull responses not many even wright tickets anymore.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    I'm sorry Sirius but this s..t has been happening so long most of the top teams just keep spending more because the tickets get bull responses not many even wright tickets anymore.
    And that is exactly what GREE is hoping they will do.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Lol, yeah right. Happened to me last FL. No more money going from my pocket to THE GREE. Keep your Indy toy.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    I've gotten my third response from your CS, this time from Ricky. Some canned response that my issue will be shared with the devs and tough luck go away. The party line still seems that if it doesn't register, then the units are returned to your inventory. Very odd, the unit never came back, my deploys did not come back and my points scored show they did count toward the faction point total but not the goal. So from I understand, that's just my problem. So what's the new excuse? If the gold, deploys and units did register but the goal didn't, is that my fault for being stupid enough to continue playing this game? This issue seems so absolutely clear that it is your problem that I'm struggling to understand why your company doesn't do the right thing and admit the mistake and credit what is do. How do you dispute screenshots provided as evidence? All the evidence proves the canned responses are incorrect. Dredd asked me for my ticket number so I do hope you make me and all the others whole. We aren't asking for something not earned.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

well done gree

Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
    I've gotten my third response from your CS, this time from Ricky. Some canned response that my issue will be shared with the devs and tough luck go away. The party line still seems that if it doesn't register, then the units are returned to your inventory. Very odd, the unit never came back, my deploys did not come back and my points scored show they did count toward the faction point total but not the goal. So from I understand, that's just my problem. So what's the new excuse? If the gold, deploys and units did register but the goal didn't, is that my fault for being stupid enough to continue playing this game? This issue seems so absolutely clear that it is your problem that I'm struggling to understand why your company doesn't do the right thing and admit the mistake and credit what is do. How do you dispute screenshots provided as evidence? All the evidence proves the canned responses are incorrect. Dredd asked me for my ticket number so I do hope you make me and all the others whole. We aren't asking for something not earned.
    so here is an example of awesome gree programming again

I complete 5/5 ultimate deploy goal of 21m deployed (AND I GET THAT UNIT )

BUT I DID NOT COMPLETE THE 15/15 goal of 17m DEPLOYED . I GET A STUPID RESPONSE OF WE CAN NOT CREDIT YOU THE UNIT)
    WE ARE TIRED OF YOU INCOMPETENCE ,
    GO AHEAD AND BAN ME MODS ITS ALL YOU ARE GOOD AT .
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 09-15-2015 at 10:42 AM. Reason: no no words editted out

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This thread needs to be kept alive! I have sent Sirius a PM with my ticket number and hopefully something will be sorted.

I am in exactly the same boat as you guys, it's hard to keep calm when we keep getting stupid replies, how is this even an issue? If we have deployed enough units and have enough points, its just a simple matter of checking our inventories and awarding the missing units!

Responses from Ricky are just plain rude! If Grees reply is always going to be that they will pass onto developers and that if there is an issue you just need to put up with it, then what is the point in playing!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm having problems with the boat scoring. Not adding correctly. Deploy 10 boats at x2.75 only get 1.1 mill that was my total points with 100 gunners deployed. So I have stopped fl as its just messed up. To many clitchs for the past 3 events.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    NSirius I cannot private message the ticket number as it says you have chosen not to receive messages!!
    The ticket number is: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/requests/2607766
    I have sent 11 tickets explaining problem and provided screens of score and goals still open,I even offered if they could not refund gold to give me equivalent in Health Packs(not energy) but the declined any compensation.....
    I have all proof needed to show I reached over the required amount and I find it amazing that with the proof they still refuse to act in a reasonable manner.

This is number for ticket from this event: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/requests/2625942
    Last edited by Hobbs; 09-06-2015 at 06:07 AM.
    Hobbsie

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    bugs and issues are gonna happen,the problem is when they do,like in this instance and many others highlighted in this Forum CS continuously fail to address them in a reasonable Manner.
    It's very disrespectful when faced with evidence of problems to just brush players off with canned responses,nobody is asking for something for nothing,just a solution to the problem in question.
    Hobbsie

Post Count
    Hey Guys,

I totally understand how very upsetting this can be. Toss me your ticket id's (in A pm) and I will look into it and hopefully get you what you should have already have.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    NSirius I cannot private message the ticket number as it says you have chosen not to receive messages!!
    Toss me your ticket id's (in A pm) a
    What was that about CS not reading tickets?