How do you delete a thread on the MW General forum?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How do you delete a thread on the MW General forum?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

How do you delete a thread on the MW General forum?

Hello MW community,

Earlier today, I am pretty sure I posted a thread praising one of my favorite members of the MW community:[PM] Dredd. However that praise post has been wiped clean along with all of its commentary. Was I hallucinating?

Anyway, I just wanted to check to see if others have accidentally deleted a thread, because it would have been pretty heavy handed for anyone other than the author to wipe clean a thread without any Code of Conduct violation.

In the meantime...keep up the stellar work [PM] Dredd. We all love you here!

Here's looking at you buddy:

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The protocol is NOT to send shout outs, or take note directly of the overlords.
    If in their magnificent presence, look at your feet, not into their eyes.
    We must show proper respect, reverence, and deference in all things THE GREE and at all times.
    I apprise you of this NOT to command you, but to protect you.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    The protocol is NOT to send shout outs, or take note directly of the overlords.
    If in their magnificent presence, look at your feet, not into their eyes.
    We must show proper respect, reverence, and deference in all things THE GREE and at all times.
    I apprise you of this NOT to command you, but to protect you.
    Yes, that is the way. And should you find yourself straying from the path of the humble, then you may click the Edit button, scroll down, and click Delete. It would be considered shameful to not profess the reason for your sin in the box provided.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER