Free $500 billion

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free $500 billion

Hybrid View

Post Count

Cool Free $500 billion

Ok I have $500 billion to give to a newer faction in need of cash for bonuses. And I know there are thousands who will never be able to spend what they have. So who's down to match my donation to help a less fortunate faction buy their bonuses? Post pics of your faction bonuses and faction code here. In 24hours I will pick the faction Or donors will pick their own faction to donate to. the donors will come and drop their donations after fl ends.
    "420rebels now recruiting" 23 seats available. 107879743 bonuses are MAXXED. Top300-500 90% free faction. Concrete and folders only donation requirement. Any LVL welcome!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Let me know if you find another gold glitch i think gree deserve to be glitched like crazy

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How about ho and do it without looking for self praise.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegaman View Post
    Not everyone pats themselves on the back. Just because I want to help a broke new faction don't mean I'm in that category. I just so happen to be a nice guy with more cash then I can ever spend.
    "420rebels now recruiting" 23 seats available. 107879743 bonuses are MAXXED. Top300-500 90% free faction. Concrete and folders only donation requirement. Any LVL welcome!

Post Count
    Ok what did I miss here? You two have some previous encounter that the rest of us don't know about?
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Ok what did I miss here? You two have some previous encounter that the rest of us don't know about?
    That's just Vega feeling the need to give everybody hell for anything they do or say. If there's a hate mob around here, he's the master and creator of it.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    That's just Vega feeling the need to give everybody hell for anything they do or say. If there's a hate mob around here, he's the master and creator of it.
    What was that again...oh yeah... Pot Kettle Black

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So like I said why not just quietly go and donate to factions that need it. Search on faction list. Jump in. Look at bonuses. If needed donate. Then jump out. There you go. Step by step manual

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    So like I said why not just quietly go and donate to factions that need it. Search on faction list. Jump in. Look at bonuses. If needed donate. Then jump out. There you go. Step by step manual
    This is some of the worst advice I've read here. Better to have factions speak up here or in group chats.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Maybe because there's more dead factions than active ones?
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's easy when you join the last WD event comes up. You can spot a dead faction.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yep lots of dead factions.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    So I can spend an unknown amount of time faction jumping looking for a good candidate, or I can put a call out and come back a day or two later and give it to whoever wants it. Yeah, I'll save my time thank you.

Please, donate to whomever however you wish. Just don't jump all over anyone else not choosing your approved method.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm down for donating a few hundred billion to one of the factions you don't pick. When you decide which one post it so I can pick a different one.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I don't see why threads like this should be bashed.. Just someone wanting to donate to a needy active faction.. Used to to it myself when I had a decent HLP, although I went via GM rooms.. But I wouldn't think of using in game search... Too many dead or dying factions