Thread: Zen Commander

Zen Commander

How is it that some one posted a picture of his zen commander on facebook 5 minutes after you announced it and before the event has finished and prizes handed out?

Is the game getting hacked again?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNoodle View Post
    How is it that some one posted a picture of his zen commander on facebook 5 minutes after you announced it and before the event has finished and prizes handed out?

Is the game getting hacked again?
    Could it be a beta tester who likes to brag?
    Line ID: clementine88

I highly doubt it was 'hacked', but....not sure how the guy got the picture. Could you post the picture here to see if the picture is legit? People often joke around and photoshop commander pictures in the boxes.

The sale item "Diplomat" was bugged, it gives a Zen or a Diplomat. Not only a Diplomat. Thats why.

I have an idea, why don't test stuff before they are actually thrown into the game?

Also the box event is bugged, NPC hits doesnt give any boxes.

How do I post screen shot cause I have one of the zen commander @110/120

Ok guys I still can't get the fourm to allow me to post the pic so I have finally got it in a url... It will only be up for 7 days but i have lots of other gree screen shots of inconsistencys and selective compensation given to different players who coin a large amount... Seems there's a big double standard..http://ibin.co/2EhvLUurEJGc