Pros and Cons of RB - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pros and Cons of RB

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Red BD View Post
    I do have to say somewhere, and here seems as good a place as any, that for the first time my little team- of whom maybe 60% played- got thru Beginners, Regular and half way thru Elite- without much if any gold being spent.
    I for one like the format.
    Considering 59 bullets got me to around 17/22 on Regular(with 3 accounts only) in last 4/5 hrs of event, it only shows the 1st couple of lvls were piss easy. The format does seem pretty good but trust these brainless clowns by messing it all up fairly early in Elite with INSANE health.
    This kind of rubbish is one of a number of reasons that I'm not getting stuck into syn events properly anymore and I'm happy out just fannying about gold free in my own little syn.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PC77 View Post
    Considering 59 bullets got me to around 17/22 on Regular(with 3 accounts only) in last 4/5 hrs of event, it only shows the 1st couple of lvls were piss easy. The format does seem pretty good but trust these brainless clowns by messing it all up fairly early in Elite with INSANE health.
    This kind of rubbish is one of a number of reasons that I'm not getting stuck into syn events properly anymore and I'm happy out just fannying about gold free in my own little syn.
    RB started in the middle of the night for me, but I was still surprised on waking up next morning (about five hours in) to find we were quite a way into elite and everything else gone.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"