Pros and Cons of RB

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pros and Cons of RB

Post Count

Question Pros and Cons of RB

Everyone is talking about the obvious cons about this RB, but there's still some pros that just need to be improved. So I made a list:

Pros:

- Cool new format. The new look of RB is pretty cool
    - Leaderboard. The new leaderboards are an awesome idea
    - Regen time for each bullet is kind of nice. Shorter than the previous regen time
    - Week off from cc
    - If you have some bullets regened and you want to refill it costs cheaper! Last time you had to pay the same 25

Alright that's pretty much it. Onto the cons:

- Loot prizes are horrible and there's no difference in tiers, so what's the point of having 6 tiers?
    - The prizes are horrible. No mod on easy/normal. Impossible elite goal chain with an end prize that's not worth it, and almost every prize leading up to it have stats that don't match this inflation.
    - RB didn't even work when it first started
    - Leaderboard prizes are small and not worth the gold, with the exception of the highest kill board.
    - HEALTH IS ABSOLUTELY INSANE. WHAT THE LIVING HELL WENT THROUGH YOUR MINDS WHEN YOU PUT UP A 280 TRILLION HEALTH BOSS.
    - No individual goal so it makes loot even more pointless
    - Creepy looking design for the Willie boss. Very creepy
    - A high need for uzi's
    - Can't see who hit boss until after it's down

Feel free to post pros and cons below and I'll add to the list.
    Last edited by Evan1000; 09-05-2015 at 04:53 PM.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    My guess would be: after firing most of CC developers, they gave the job to someone from MW. He just copy-pasted the HP from there, without any idea about the inflation status in CC.
    TL;DR - our new developer is clueless.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    My guess would be: after firing most of CC developers, they gave the job to someone from MW. He just copy-pasted the HP from there, without any idea about the inflation status in CC.
    Yeah I believe that was the case too, but Evan seriously this is like the 4th or 5th thread concerning the Raid, what the bloody hell made you think that we needed another thread concerning it?
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    I feel like you hit the nail on the head and this is exactly what happened.

I was thinking maybe the health was the same in the beta and since we had 1m gold each we could actually complete it, and GREE took it as a they can complete it in the actual game.

No idea about the health in the beta though, I was pretty useless. A level 1 with 0 gold.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Yeah I believe that was the case too, but Evan seriously this is like the 4th or 5th thread concerning the Raid, what the bloody hell made you think that we needed another thread concerning it?
    Every thread is complaining about something about the event, nothing good. Mine is for both the pros and cons and I tried to keep it constructive so a GREE employee would actually read it and take it into consideration. This comment is not in any way constructive.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Every thread is complaining about something about the event, nothing good. Mine is for both the pros and cons and I tried to keep it constructive so a GREE employee would actually read it and take it into consideration. This comment is not in any way constructive.
    How is. It constructive if there are other threads that also include the pros and cons but in an indirect way? Why don't you just reply to other threads instead, it'll save you a lot more time because no one needs 4 or 5 threads on the same thing, it doesn't benfit anyone other than you because your post count will be increased and also what the bloody hell made you think a GREE Employee will even pass it on to the team especially if they will prolly just stop reading the threads after having figured out they aremall pretty much the same thing.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Everyone is talking about the obvious cons about this RB, but there's still some pros that just need to be improved. So I made a list:

Pros:

- Cool new format. The new look of RB is pretty cool
    - Leaderboard. The new leaderboards are an awesome idea
    - Regen time for each bullet is kind of nice. Shorter than the previous regen time

Alright that's pretty much it. Onto the cons:

- Loot prizes are horrible and there's no difference in tiers, so what's the point of having 6 tiers?
    - The prizes are horrible. No mod on easy/normal. Impossible elite goal chain with an end prize that's not worth it, and almost every prize leading up to it have stats that don't match this inflation.
    - RB didn't even work when it first started
    - Leaderboard prizes are small and not worth the gold, with the exception of the highest kill board.
    - HEALTH IS ABSOLUTELY INSANE. WHAT THE LIVING HELL WENT THROUGH YOUR MINDS WHEN YOU PUT UP A 280 TRILLION HEALTH BOSS.
    - No individual goal so it makes loot even more pointless
    - Creepy looking design for the Willie boss. Very creepy

Feel free to post pros and cons below and I'll add to the list.
    The leaderboards are anything but cool. RB has just been turned into another rich kids take all; the rest of you can suck on that type event. We all know that's how Gree does things, but it's still depressing every time yet another event that used to be fun goes that way

Whilst I like the faster time to regenerate one bullet, to regen fully takes just as long as previously.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    If more threads are made, it will make more noise in Gree's heads.

This RB experience has been less than awesome, to say the least.

Glitch, Glitch, CRAZY HEALTH!!!!, Glitch, Glitch, Glitch.

That should be all the threads on the front page right now, and for good reason.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    If more threads are made, it will make more noise in Gree's heads.

This RB experience has been less than awesome, to say the least.

Glitch, Glitch, CRAZY HEALTH!!!!, Glitch, Glitch, Glitch.

That should be all the threads on the front page right now, and for good reason.
    But if our only reliable sources from GREE are rarely on you can open 50 threads and nothing will be done. None of the Employees eve bother coming or dealing with the Forum other than Dredd and Sirius and if they are rarely on (as said above) then all hope is lost and making new threads will only result in utter and complete failure to "make more noise in GREE's head".

Post Count
    Why do you even care how many threads are open regarding this event? As far as i'm concerned they can open 50 new threads, if that gets those ****** attention.

Post Count
    Con: Running out of Uzi's too fast.

Pro: 2 days off! Hello weekend!
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It would be nice to see who has hit a boss while its active.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Post Count
    @VL and Mrs cash- Added

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Con: Running out of Uzi's too fast.

Pro: 2 days off! Hello weekend!
    Yeah, although it seems Uzis have started dropping OK, they are et up quick.
    Personally, I like the new RB. It seems to have at least got my guys to stick with goals instead of going Indy.
    I think it's designed for the more average player (like 2 grades ahead of me)- players who do not have billions of billions and who do not poop gold. I mean the stars still play (check out the leaderboards and factor in an Uzi at 2 gold... NO ONE has that much respect), but I'm getting delusional and thinking my little gang of dunderheads might actually get thru Elite!

And it is nice there's a Holiday Weekend sans some nonsensical tap tap trip.
    Last edited by Red BD; 09-04-2015 at 02:38 PM.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    We already had this form on the Raid Boss Beta. Gree knows all our pros and cons, if they did read it. No more 'new' threads needed. Thanks.