Knights and Dragons wont open

I dont know if anybody else has this problem but since this morning every time I try to open Knights and Dragons the screen just goes black and nothing happens. I've tried turning my phone off and on again but that didn't seem to do the trick. Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Garramone View Post
    I dont know if anybody else has this problem but since this morning every time I try to open Knights and Dragons the screen just goes black and nothing happens. I've tried turning my phone off and on again but that didn't seem to do the trick. Thanks for the help.
    Try shutting your phone down completely and re-installing K&D.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I dont want to delete the app and reinstall it because when I check the game center it says no leaderboard or achievements, otherwise I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Garramone View Post
    This has been happening to me for many weeks now. the only way to fix it is to delete and reinstall the app. If you feel antsy about all those messages from game center, log out of game center before you delete and reinstall.