It's easy to close a thread - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's easy to close a thread

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Feel free to pm me guys if your saying your support tickets are going unanswered for months etc as I find that not to be the case (I'm looking at that stuff right now). It could be that the emails back are ending up in your spam filter etc. I'd suggest taking a look in there and if at worse case (I know thats not ideal or fair) send in a report again.
    Sirius, do you guys collect stats on the number of Gree replies to tickets that have no resemblance to the problem being reported? A pat generic reply where the responder clearly hasn't bothered to actually read and understand the ticket is not a valid response, regardless of what your stats might say.

Similarly, standard replies closing out the ticket saying the matter is now resolved where no actual resolution has been effected is also not a valid response.

Take those two "answers" out of your stats and you would be appalled at the level of service. We are.

You're operating on the false assumption that every "answer" to a ticket is both relevant and has addressed the issue to an effective resolution. It's our experience based on years of sending in tickets that this doesn't even happen in the majority of cases. So, new tickets get sent in on old unresolved issues, and they languish for months because your stats tell you that this has been addressed and closed and doesn't need to be reopened - all complete BS. Lies, damn lies, and statistics.

That's why people get P'd off.
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 09-04-2015 at 09:07 PM.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Sirius, do you guys collect stats on the number of Gree replies to tickets that have no resemblance to the problem being reported? A pat generic reply where the responder clearly hasn't bothered to actually read and understand the ticket is not a valid response, regardless of what your stats might say.

Similarly, standard replies closing out the ticket saying the matter is now resolved where no actual resolution has been effected is also not a valid response.

Take those two "answers" out of your stats and you would be appalled at the level of service. We are.

You're operating on the false assumption that every "answer" to a ticket is both relevant and has addressed the issue to an effective resolution. It's our experience based on years of sending in tickets that this doesn't even happen in the majority of cases. So, new tickets get sent in on old unresolved issues, and they languish for months because your stats tell you that this has been addressed and closed and doesn't need to be reopened - all complete BS. Lies, damn lies, and statistics.

That's why people get P'd off.

Well said DM, I don't think Sirius realized that.