Can we compromise?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: What to do with Raid Boss?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep both old and new.

13 33.33%
  • Out with the old in with the new.

4 10.26%
  • Who cares.

22 56.41%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can we compromise?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Question Can we compromise?

I think people will agree with me that the programmers won't just remove an event or a new feature that they spent time and money on so can we compromise? Instead of removing one Raid Boss event just have both in there, the old and new version. Its not the best solution but I think it'd help for now.
    Last edited by Gr3g; 09-02-2015 at 02:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3g View Post
    [rewards] *snip*

And I'm not even a mod
    Click here, It's something really cool

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    They got rid of accomplices quick enough; not because there was anything intrinsically wrong with the concept, but because Gree panicked when some big spenders got annoyed at losing to weaker players, allowed people to buy them as opposed to win in events and predictably there was an arms race.

This new RB fails on every level. The prizes are hopeless except for new players, but those new players simply aren't strong enough to get very far, so the benefit to them is limited. The only improvement is the removal of the minimum points to get a prize.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    I got your compromise right here.
    -Gree

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    I got your compromise right here.
    -Gree
    lol.........

Lurker
    Post Count
    Keep the old one as Raid Boss but give it a new look or something to. Don't lock the syns for it either. It was more fun working with other teams.

Call this new event a different Boss event name and lock the doors if you must. This new one does need lots of work but better to have another event in the mix anyway.

One of my biggest complaints is that you can't see a Boss Summary for the current boss in progress. It would be nice to see who hit and how much damage is being done while the boss is still up (like the old version).

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    New boss is like herpes. No one wants it
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cc thunder View Post
    New boss is like herpes. No one wants it
    Yeah, and I have a feeling that like herpes, once you have it, you'll never get rid of it.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    One of my biggest complaints is that you can't see a Boss Summary for the current boss in progress. It would be nice to see who hit and how much damage is being done while the boss is still up (like the old version).
    THIS!!!!

I've been telling them that since the beta. You cannot see how many bullets or how much damage you/anyone has on a boss that is in progress.

Post Count
    Yeah I can see why this maybe got some major criticism.

When does it end?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Fix the thing so it doesn't crash on Android devices. Ever since the update, my devices quit running the app for no good reason. Maybe that's the answer, it's NO GOOD! Definitely more data intensive than older versions.
    Willing to bet gold use is going to be down overall as well, lousy prizes, impossible to reach goals without MAJOR gold usage will have player's saying why spend the money for THIS MESS. I know I'm not even willing to spend TAPJOY's gold on this, much less bought gold.
    Love the option's on the survey, both or only the new. They better hope we don't decide who cares and leave altogether. It's a shame, because I enjoyed the game until they started messing it up with all the major changes to the gameplay.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by justjon View Post
    THIS!!!!

I've been telling them that since the beta. You cannot see how many bullets or how much damage you/anyone has on a boss that is in progress.
    Does it really matter if you cannot see who hit and how much?
    ^^ (honest question)

I mean, everybody can tell if somebody is slacking from the syndicate LB. And, since 1 bullet qualifies for the reward, it's kinda our job to know if we hit or not. Right?
    Line ID: clementine88

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The way they have the loot tiers set up (read: screwed up) this time; no, I guess not. The tiers should have different loot items though, progressively getting stronger. It would be helpful at that point to be able to tell, at a glance, how many hits/bullets you already have.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Try medication for short-term memory loss. Then you'll be able to remember if you got a boss 30 mins ago...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Softer boss progression and more appealing prizes please!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    Try medication for short-term memory loss. Then you'll be able to remember if you got a boss 30 mins ago...
    We have four bosses up at once, some of which die pretty easily and quickly. It would be helpful to see which one I have already hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.